Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the listed ones should get worked on first?

Orb counters and upgrading 0.33956386292835 34.0% [ 109 ]
Village training for new players 0.18691588785047 18.7% [ 60 ]
Alastor in DMS 0.10591900311526 10.6% [ 34 ]
Clan chat 0.046728971962617 4.7% [ 15 ]
Do I really have to pick one? 0.3208722741433 32.1% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Green Room Reset:

Happened twice in a row. Used the door to warp to first green room and cleared it. One person disconnected. We all got the "The crew leader has to be in BIll's Ranch" message when someone else was added. They warped to the first green room and were killed instantly, even though there were still people in the already cleared first green room.

We started over and lost someone again and had the same problem. The third time we had someone go to the yellow maze and die before the new person clicked the gate and the green rooms didn't reset. We did this twice and nothing reset.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Broken Quest

Barton Town

"Candy's Boa"
Take the Boa to Candice as a gift.

Candice is a red flag. When I click on Candice, I get this:

Candice: Hi there, Owlie!
Owlie: Hi, Candice! How's my good friend doing today?
Candice: Splendifabulouserrific!
Owlie: You don't say? I should have guessed. Well, good for you
Candice: Thanks! Thanks for stopping by, Owlie!

Candice is still a red flag and the quest hasn't disappeared.

Alien Lightbringer

instance splitting glitch

this has happened to me twice in dms and i heard of at least another time it happened in a crew i was in before.

one time all of a suddenly our crew was split into 2 halves of 2 and 4 players each. we were in the same maze but unable to find eachother or see eachother outside on bills ranch. this happened in yellow maze.
something similar must have happened to the other crew in green rooms. needless to say both games could not be continued.

a few days ago i was in a full crew holding the already cleared crypt alone while the rest of the crew were holding other parts of dms or were in bills ranch or the null chamber. suddenly everyone disappeared from my crewpanel and i got a notification in the chat panel in red latters saying "you are not a memeber of a crew" . one of our crew members left the original crew so i could try and invite them, it worked but of course the green rooms portion of my part of the split instance had reset and for the other half of the crew the crypt portion had reset since i obviously disappeared from their crew panel. so i had to go die alone and rejoin the original crew and we had to play kamillas first form again.

-----------------
i really want to point this problem out here:

unable to reconnect to server after refreshing

where the connecting to server bar only fills half and gets stuck. this happens to me in all browsers on different computers, even after cache was cleared etc. it just seems random.

really this is one of the worst glitches in zomg, especially in dms. because if this happens you will most likely dc in a matter of less than a minute which i find odd since it usually takes a few minutes to dc from one server if you want to go on another.
dc'ing is pretty much the worst thing that can happen in dms because of all the glitches it causes !
we all know it can either lead to portions of the game resetting or to ghi glitches which make it impossible to beat the game, all the time and effort and money put into a run going to waste.
please, if any glitch really needs to be fixed it's how disconnecting affects the game. this is even where the most addicted players want to quit zomg for good.
Hey im just getting back into Gaia and im playing zOMG and am trying to do a quest where i have to talk to elizabeth but it will not let me talk to her. no symbol pops over her head or anything. please help

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xXGangsta-ChildXx
Hey im just getting back into Gaia and im playing zOMG and am trying to do a quest where i have to talk to elizabeth but it will not let me talk to her. no symbol pops over her head or anything. please help

Wish I could. But it seems one of the many NPCs that can go silent has on you. There is currently no known fix aside from contacting a dev directly about it. You want to talk to Swarf since he's the one best able to help.
Berryfarmer
xXGangsta-ChildXx

Wish I could. But it seems one of the many NPCs that can go silent has on you. There is currently no known fix aside from contacting a dev directly about it. You want to talk to Swarf since he's the one best able to help.

Where can i do this?

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
the stats on ring whont show. any where. I know its not that mager.

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Well this is some kind of problem with the number of my orbs, i myself know i had 0 orbs, but it says i have 42942672 Orbs although i cant use any of them.

The same thing happened yesterday, i had close to 200 orbs and when i went into the gem chamber it said i had about 20, this fixed itself today and i had my orbs minus the 20 i had used.
I of course spent them to upgrade my rings and when i got to a certain number i looked up and saw that the former glitch had happened, i myself knew i had 5 orbs but i tested it just to make sure and it only let me use the five i had left.

Hold on ill post an image of it here in a minute
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky Lionheart

10,675 Points
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Heckler 50
Rizuzua
Dailies aren't granting on Zomg! At least not for me today. It's odd.

Has that anyone else noticed this?

They're broken today. I don't know about before today if it got fixed at some point, but anyhow, it's back again.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Omnileech
The cause of the Ghi glitch is and always has been people dcing in the middle of Lust.

Passing this on c:

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
The dailies that you can collect from all the areas are glitched as well they dont give anything at all any more.
For instance you walk up to them and they say what they always say but the flags dont go away saying you collected as well as you dont see anything drop or receive anything from them.
I have done this on several mules to check but they all seem to be the same but I have only done it on my computer so it could be the browser causing problems or something else of that nature. I could try another browser later to check.
I think its a pretty high priority as for most players at any level that is another type of dailies that they get and if it isnt working might not even come on for a little.

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Cirrus Kellach
Rizuzua
Dailies aren't granting on Zomg! At least not for me today. It's odd.

Has that anyone else noticed this?

They're broken today. I don't know about before today if it got fixed at some point, but anyhow, it's back again.

Rizuzua

yeah I have noticed it for the past few days possibly weeks even I havent checked every day to see if they fixed it but I noticed that it is still not working for me

7,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
much glitch in zomg it wont let another players and me go in but leader try to click it it say "need defeat saw " Then We defeated but it did said same thing again which we trying to go in but it wont let it crying

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Someone posted this about Shallow Sea's bosses gaining their full CL back mid-fight.

Also, when I entered the server Bladed Vase earlier, it loaded to the Null Chamber like it should, but Trixie was no where to be seen and I could not click on any of the crystals to get out. Instead, my avatar decided to go where I clicked, meaning it left the ground and basically decided to float in mid air. sweatdrop

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Some glitches I've experienced and more detail on the existing orb glitch on list.

I use Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system
Flash player: 11.1.102.63

I use Firefox 10.0.2 and Google Chrome 17.0.963.83.

Nicknames: Big Big Avi glitch
Description: As you enter dms, another avi in crew looks like triple the size.
Environment Operating system, browser version: happens in both chrome and firefox.
Steps to reproduce: Enter dms from dmp, screen loads, then you see an avi by the door look really big.
Reproducability: It almost always happen like 85% of the time and it can occur when at least 1. other person is in crew. It usually just occurs to you or to other crew members that see it. Has been glitched since the dms release.
Ways to work around it: changing screens.

Nicknames: Charge orb and Shadow orb glitch
Description: Orbs either reset to roughly around 4 mil orbs or a lower limited number like 4 by either salvaging rings in null or while playing an instance like dms. Makes it difficult to upgrade rings.
Environment Operating system, browser version: happens in both chrome and firefox.
Steps to reproduce: Salvage rings in null, orb counter breaks or resets to 0 or limited number. Just by playing an instance, the orb counter decides to randomly reset.
Reproducability: The orb counter started glitching a month or two prior to the dms release. It occurs in every run, so 90% chance of it occuring.
Ways to work around it: salvaging more rings after another run or doing a hard refresh.

Nicknames: Invalid animated and summons
Description: Sometimes animated that used to be in an area are no longer there. Summons that have been put away, remain on the screen.
Steps to reproduce: During a lag, animated that were being fought become invalids and are no longer there. Summons that are unsummoned remain on screen still.
Reproducability: Seems like this occurs 100% of the time and has been occurring since I joined zOMG! and summon glitch since they were released.
Ways to work around it: refreshing or changing screens.

Nicknames: The Invisible Gaians
Description: Your avi completely goes invisible when entering a new screen. Also sometimes the white outline avi occurs with your avi or another gaian's avi.
Steps to reproduce: Load into gaia and white outline occurs on all avis or a selected few avis. Load into a new area and avi goes completely invisible.
Reproducability: Outline occurs 40% of the time and invisible glitch occurs 95% of time.
Ways to work around it: refreshing fixes both and checking character info only fixes the completely invisible glitch.

Nicknames: Crypt glitch
Description: In the coffin room, the lower left screen, Kamila gets stuck by moving left by the bell tower while bats and vamps and ends up killed on crew on screen.
Steps to reproduce: Kill Kamila on lower left screen, she doesn't run away, get stuck, then kills crew, then gets unstuck.
Reproducability: Occurs 99% of time.
Ways to work around it: by letting Kamila kill crew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff