Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I Have two issues. I can't talk to leon at all. The only time it let me was for his lunch bucket thing.
Also I read the thread on how to get rid of quest flags that aren't actually suppose to be there and nothing I do is working.
Glowy Goddess
I Have two issues. I can't talk to leon at all. The only time it let me was for his lunch bucket thing.
Also I read the thread on how to get rid of quest flags that aren't actually suppose to be there and nothing I do is working.

Seems like you have the typical glitchy Leon/Elizabeth NPC.

Depending on when you first played zOMG, it seems that if you didn't complete their quest line before they were updated and changed, they become buggy. Basically, since Elizabeth/Leon moved and now give different quests... and you yourself likely started their "quest chain" long ago by starting with a completely different tutorial (which eventually leads you to Elizabeth), the game gets "mixed up" and ends up breaking itself... that's what I think about it anyway~

I personally can't talk to them either on a different, but already finished their quest long ago. (And I know they talk properly on 3rd mule account). For this account, after a certain update that caused many other people to obtain glitches, Leon/Elizabeth re-obtained their dialogue bubbles for me~

Anyway, you're missing out on a couple of ring grants from completing the quests... but your game isn't lost~

I'd recommend that you just kill things for a bit. Get some orbs, maybe get lucky and get a couple ring drops (what you get is random). Crew with people in the northwest portion of Village Greens killing sandtrap fluffs perhaps for fast kills (and thus, a greater chance at rings/orbs).

Then when you're in the high 1's or low 2's, head west of Village Greens into Bill's Ranch to start the quest chain there. The quests luckily aren't all one big chain~

Sadly, there's not a "simple fix"... over the past 11 months, people have had the issue occur over different play circumstances... and never had it fixed for them (unfortunately)~ >.<;

-----

Which quest flags are still appearing for you?~

Also, any other quests you're having issues with?~

4,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
That is probably it. I started it a while ago when zOMG first came out took a break and came back recently.
It is just annoying cause I have Mark's ring quest and I couldn't get to Bassen Lake without talking to Leon but apparently I can work around that.
As for the quest flag there is one by elizabeth and one by James and Newbea in Barton.
I am betting they are related to me having started some quest that got changed in an update.
Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces