Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Player

Dear Gaia Staff,

The past few weeks I have been often kicked off server while playing zOMG! I am not the only player though. There is a higher chance (>60%) for me to be kicked off server once Gaia put up features like jet kitten sales icon and also the announcements. I have never get kicked off server as often as it is right now in my 5year+ time I am playing zOMG!

Being kicked off server not only effects me but also the crew I am with. Especially when I am a healer in green rooms, crypt, hpr and BL or when I am smebbing. The time required to get back on and needless to say our amps, super charger and revives as not everyone can afford this waste.

Could you check what has been changed recently on the "background" program and fix it so that this won't occur again.

Your help into this issue is much appreciated!

Blue

Alien Lightbringer

i can confirm blue's experience from having crewed with her the past weeks. at the same time i did not have the same issues.
but 2 days ago they started for me as well! out of the blue so to say.
i can't confirm the connection to the announcements but i can say that while my connection isn't the best to begin with i would usually experience some lag which would go away after some seconds, but instead i now lose connection every time which forces me to relaod the game and in the worst case it doesn't let you back on the server when the connection bar only goes half way and you have to log out all the way from your account and back in to fix it and get back on server.
and especially in dms disconnection from the crew can cause all sort of issues and glitches on the instance, not to speak of how annyoing it is for the crew with a player missing

if there is indeed some work being done on lag issues with the game it is highly appreciated,
but having us lose connection instead is not the best solution yet x.x just as a feedback.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff