Welcome to Gaia! ::

$ For helping!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Well I'm not actually sure what's wrong, but I have been trying to get the Jewel Eye for the quest from Lin and Rin for over a month now, (Over that, maybe even two months).
I have killed masks, I have chest hunted, I have joined crews (my crew mates ALWAYs get it within the first few kills) and I have even tried having it sent as a gift and buying it.
But I cannot get the quest finished and I don't really have anything to do now but farm gold

I've spent so much time looking for this thing that I've already made it to lvl 10 and I have tons of orbs to spare...

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I think something is wrong and it won't let my account find the Jewel Eye.

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

Dangerous Genius

First question: What's your CL? If you're too strong then you can't get any drops from the Masks. Suppress yourself until the monsters con green.

Next, what's your Luck? The more you have, the more likely you are to get loot.

Lonely Werewolf

♬ ♫ ♪.... It was at least three months for me ....♬ ♪ ♫
I did eventually though

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Thard_Verad
First question: What's your CL? If you're too strong then you can't get any drops from the Masks. Suppress yourself until the monsters con green.

D: I always forget about luck... how do you increase luck? And I'm at the highest lvl. 10

Dangerous Genius

la tapette a mouches
Thard_Verad

D: I always forget about luck... how do you increase luck? And I'm at the highest lvl. 10
There are several ways to get more Luck:

- Your Ghi abilities can give up to +5 Luck, depending on which boost you have and how full the Ghi meter is.
- Equip Fitness for +5
- Use Divinity RR3-4 for +8
- Use Coyote Spirit RR4 for +5
- Equip Fortune's Favor (if you have one) for +13

And as I said, remember to suppress your CL when you go hunting. If the monster's name in the Target Pane is in purple, you won't get any drops! If it's blue, your drop rate is halved. Green or yellow gives you the best rate. (Make it green)

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Thard_Verad
la tapette a mouches
Thard_Verad

There are several ways to get more Luck:

- Your Ghi abilities can give up to +5 Luck, depending on which boost you have and how full the Ghi meter is.
- Equip Fitness for +5
- Use Divinity RR3-4 for +8
- Use Coyote Spirit RR4 for +5
- Equip Fortune's Favor (if you have one) for +13

And as I said, remember to suppress your CL when you go hunting. If the monster's name in the Target Pane is in purple, you won't get any drops! If it's blue, your drop rate is halved. Green or yellow gives you the best rate. (Make it green)

Thank you! I think I've already done most of those except using Coyote and Div. I'll try em out~! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff