Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I killed one in clutch Otami
and it was 225,000 for health and i think everyone else got gold, an item, somthing and i didnt get anything?

Shameless Lover

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I killed him when he was on Gold Beach, but I didn't get a cursed Pumpkin, is that normal? I thought when you killed him you got the cursed pumpkin.

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Heartless Hippie
I killed him when he was on Gold Beach, but I didn't get a cursed Pumpkin, is that normal? I thought when you killed him you got the cursed pumpkin.

only in otami ruins

Shameless Lover

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
FireFox4444
Heartless Hippie

only in otami ruins

This makes little, to no sense.

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Heartless Hippie
FireFox4444
Heartless Hippie

only in otami ruins

This makes little, to no sense.

Yeah but it's the facts.

7,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I was there with you, hyuugan from my crew tanked jack almost the entire fight. he and i got nothing aswell and we were there throughout the entire fight.

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hunter 50
I got a cursed pumpkin while fighting him at Bills' Ranch. It may be a random item that you get sometimes from fighting him, but not every time.

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
FireFox4444
Heartless Hippie

only in otami ruins

what do u mean? it doesnt give you gold in the otami ruins?
We beat him in the Village Greens, and some got things, others didn't. I didn't get anything. No gold, no item. It was my first time. Others said the same thing: no gold, no item.

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
well.....eventually this will get fixed right?

7,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
i just want my bag and my 135k i dont want to find out that i have to kill him again after spending 3 hours killing him for nothing. i helped keep that otami jack run going and the tank in my crew tanked him pretty much the whole time. there needs to be some sort of refund or w/e

Dangerous Visitor

24,215 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
I agree with the refund idea becaus I killed jack in basken lake and didn't get a cursed pumpkin although I'm sure i got some gold and it was my first time. If they don't give us our cursed pumpkins along with our pumpkin fluff I'll be upset and contacting admins.

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
keyvaskull
I agree with the refund idea becaus I killed jack in basken lake and didn't get a cursed pumpkin although I'm sure i got some gold and it was my first time. If they don't give us our cursed pumpkins along with our pumpkin fluff I'll be upset and contacting admins.

well....didnt get anything, and supposedly your supposed to get a badge for killing him at the otami ruins
That's happened to me 2 times now with no gold or item, once at bassken and the other in gold beach (just now). Guess I'll try find him at otami and get the pumpkin. If i don't, I'm gonna be one very pissed off person Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff