Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well,
1. it randomly disselects my rings so I have to click on that ring icon (annoying)
2. It won't let me talk to Rancher Bill
1) If you use keyboard keys, it won't ever be an issue~

2) What quest are you trying to do with Rancher Bill?~

6,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fr33d0m4ever

1)it charges the bar, so when I attack it uses a charge even if I don't want it to
2)The one where you fix all the equipement
silver cat112
Fr33d0m4ever

1)it charges the bar, so when I attack it uses a charge even if I don't want it to

1) If it automatically charges, target yourself and use an attack ring... or target a monster and use a healing/buff ring~

I want to say that for the same reason the rage bar is auto-charging, your rings are auto deselecting... but I don't think that's right~

When zOMG is running, make sure there is nothing taking you out of zOMG being the active window; I can sort of mimic the effects you're experiencing by charging a ring (holding a button), then pressing alt + tab. That makes me unable to use my arrow keys unless I use a ring... of which I can cancel out by using a ring that produces "invalid target"~

...If I'm honest, I used to experience it a great deal...but haven't in many months~

2) How long has Bill been this way?~

Also, any other quests that just don't seem to work properly?~

6,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fr33d0m4ever
silver cat112
Fr33d0m4ever

1) If it automatically charges, target yourself and use an attack ring... or target a monster and use a healing/buff ring~

I want to say that for the same reason the rage bar is auto-charging, your rings are auto deselecting... but I don't think that's right~

When zOMG is running, make sure there is nothing taking you out of zOMG being the active window; I can sort of mimic the effects you're experiencing by charging a ring (holding a button), then pressing alt + tab. That makes me unable to use my arrow keys unless I use a ring... of which I can cancel out by using a ring that produces "invalid target"~

...If I'm honest, I used to experience it a great deal...but haven't in many months~

2) since the quest started, like a month ago
silver cat112
Fr33d0m4ever
silver cat112
Fr33d0m4ever

...I have a gut feeling you will run into some things on this list here:

-Leon/Elizabeth not talking.
-Remo not granting his ring.
-Rina/Candices quests not progressing properly.
-Olivia's cookies quest not recognizing completion.
-Bill not talking. He may also give too many quests or keep asking for Stoocie despite never getting/already completing the quest.
-Albert being silent.
-Rubella being silent.
-Wish tree visions not recognizing visits to correct areas.
-Kin not granting his ring reward.
-Logan directing people to Concerned Citizen in Old Aqueduct without giving quests.
-Gustav only giving his repeatable quest that's supposed to only be accessible after completing his quest line (to gain access to she-wolf and papa saw)
-The guard in front of the entrance to Bassken Lake not giving the quest to see Gustav... and only his repeatable quest.
-Concerned Citizen giving too many quests at once, and not recognizing some of them as completed. Also, some quests just not working (like scanning the burrows). He may go silent as well.
-Mementos beep and you may get a popup saying you found more than the needed amount for the quest
-Rin and Lin giving too many quests at once and, after doing so, becoming either silent or giving their dialogue as if you don't have quests with them. Gauntlet quest skips, too.

I want to say to start another account and play zOMG from there to avoid the headaches you will be experiencing soon (if you haven't already)~

I may be wrong, but based on what I've seen in the past for people that started their account when you did, many of these things will happen~

6,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fr33d0m4ever
silver cat112
Fr33d0m4ever
silver cat112
Fr33d0m4ever

...I have a gut feeling you will run into some things on this list here:

-Leon/Elizabeth not talking.
-Remo not granting his ring.
-Rina/Candices quests not progressing properly.
-Olivia's cookies quest not recognizing completion.
-Bill not talking. He may also give too many quests or keep asking for Stoocie despite never getting/already completing the quest.
-Albert being silent.
-Rubella being silent.
-Wish tree visions not recognizing visits to correct areas.
-Kin not granting his ring reward.
-Logan directing people to Concerned Citizen in Old Aqueduct without giving quests.
-Gustav only giving his repeatable quest that's supposed to only be accessible after completing his quest line (to gain access to she-wolf and papa saw)
-The guard in front of the entrance to Bassken Lake not giving the quest to see Gustav... and only his repeatable quest.
-Concerned Citizen giving too many quests at once, and not recognizing some of them as completed. Also, some quests just not working (like scanning the burrows). He may go silent as well.
-Mementos beep and you may get a popup saying you found more than the needed amount for the quest
-Rin and Lin giving too many quests at once and, after doing so, becoming either silent or giving their dialogue as if you don't have quests with them. Gauntlet quest skips, too.

I want to say to start another account and play zOMG from there to avoid the headaches you will be experiencing soon (if you haven't already)~

I may be wrong, but based on what I've seen in the past for people that started their account when you did, many of these things will happen~

well, i guess that's ok. all i really do now is crew with 5 other people and do hard on the woodmill or whatever. it gets me lots of gold and lots of orbs, and it's fun. I've gotten like 5 good rrings since i started doing that yesterday, like diagnose, defib, quicksand, ect. they also give em at like lvl 3.7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff