Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have a zOMG problem with the rings. When I was just about to press which ring I wanted from Bill, the thing closed. So I tried again to see f I could reopen the thing to get my ring after finshing all of his quests, but nothing happened. And since I have a really suckish character with even more suckish rings and a very suckish CL level, I coud really use the ring.

Any suggestions? cry

7,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
conspiracyxtoxkill
I have a zOMG problem with the rings. When I was just about to press which ring I wanted from Bill, the thing closed. So I tried again to see f I could reopen the thing to get my ring after finshing all of his quests, but nothing happened. And since I have a really suckish character with even more suckish rings and a very suckish CL level, I coud really use the ring.

Any suggestions? cry
Ive had too many issues with the game, I reccommend first posting this in the ZOMG sub forum and you might get a better response
conspiracyxtoxkill

Any suggestions? cry

...Well, if you haven't already, try going to a different server the next time you play~

If it's still a problem, try one more different server... I think in your case specifically, it will fix itself~ (not 100% sure though either~)

9,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thanks! I tried that and it worked! I O U 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items