Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Gaian

Distracted Cyan
Thallo Eyein
Distracted Cyan
I'm not a captain or anything but the option to leave just isn't there? D= what do i do? crying crying

I don't have high hopes for it, but maybe this topic or its OP knows how to help you.

thanks but that thread is too old </3

The topic I mentioned is a sticky on top of the zOMG!-forum. I mostly thought you could read through it for any possible solutions, or if you'd become desperate, message the OP. carbonphyber is a developer who clearly seems to know more about this topic.

Friendly Fatcat

11,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Thallo Eyein
Distracted Cyan
Thallo Eyein
Distracted Cyan
I'm not a captain or anything but the option to leave just isn't there? D= what do i do? crying crying

I don't have high hopes for it, but maybe this topic or its OP knows how to help you.

thanks but that thread is too old </3

The topic I mentioned is a sticky on top of the zOMG!-forum. I mostly thought you could read through it for any possible solutions, or if you'd become desperate, message the OP. carbonphyber is a developer who clearly seems to know more about this topic.

thank you I appreciate it, I did message the developer and I'm waiting for a reply

Unforgiving Gaian

Distracted Cyan
Thallo Eyein

thank you I appreciate it, I did message the developer and I'm waiting for a reply

Hope you can leave your clan and be free once more emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces