Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
I have been trying to do the cheir twin quest but for some reason it wouldnt let me finish it. how do i finish it i have talk to him and he keeps telling me to kill the wolves. and i done that a hunred times aleady and still cant get in the papa saw and fines the other quest.
Glitch pic.

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
BUMP Plz help

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
BUMP BUMP HELP PLZ D:<

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
I watched your sig for a good 5 min.

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Mirera
I watched your sig for a good 5 min.

lol haha XD
Nameless Soul Girl
I have been trying to do the cheir twin quest but for some reason it wouldnt let me finish it. how do i finish it i have talk to him and he keeps telling me to kill the wolves. and i done that a hunred times aleady and still cant get in the papa saw and fines the other quest.
Glitch pic.

That means you're another person that has one of the typical problems associated with what I call "the May 19th to June 2nd glitchfest"~

Basically if you played zOMG at that time, there would be a chance your account data wouldn't load properly. Then, if you did almost anything quest related, your game would save that buggy data and... well, you're stuck with it~

(This means that if you made a new account today and played through zOMG, you would likely not encounter many, if any, problems at all~)

Known common problems include (but aren't limited to)

-Leon/Elizabeth not talking.
-Remo not granting his ring.
-Rina/Candices quests not progressing properly.
-Olivia's cookies quest not recognizing completion.
-Bill not talking. He may also give too many quests or keep asking for Stoocie despite never getting/already completing the quest.
-Albert being silent.
-Rubella being silent.
-Wish tree visions not recognizing visits to correct areas.
-Kin not granting his ring reward.
-Logan directing people to Concerned Citizen in Old Aqueduct without giving quests.
-Gustav only giving his repeatable quest that's supposed to only be accessible after completing his quest line (to gain access to she-wolf and papa saw)
-The guard in front of the entrance to Bassken Lake not giving the quest to see Gustav... and only his repeatable quest.
-Concerned Citizen giving too many quests at once, and not recognizing some of them as completed. Also, some quests just not working (like scanning the burrows). He may go silent as well.
-Mementos beep and you may get a popup saying you found more than the needed amount for the quest
-Rin and Lin giving too many quests at once and, after doing so, becoming either silent or giving their dialogue as if you don't have quests with them. Gauntlet quest skips, too.
-EB rewards not granting properly/at all (somewhat rare)

There was a fix for this problem implemented June 2nd that should prevent people from having these issues. However, it does not solve current cases~

For current cases, you have to wait for the zOMG team to either:

1) Look at your case individually~

2) Deliver a fix for everyone~

**There have been rare cases where, after an update to the game, some quests un-glitch... but at the same time, npcs for other users stop talking~

That said, they have tried doing method one here~

However, due to the vast numbers of individual cases (I've talked with at least around 500 by now; while the glitch was still able to happen, hundreds of different cases were present), I assume it was and still is locked down for 2 reasons:

1) Too much time to spend fixing every individual problem that comes up~

2) Individual fixes not actually working/too complex for each unique account's situation~

Again, these are simply my thoughts... but well, if they were intent on continuing with method one, I feel they would've made threads like this one for specific npc fixes~ (and even this didn't fix all cases of everyone's problems with this npc~)

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
that didnt work. |:
Nameless Soul Girl
that didnt work. |:

Meaning you didn't read it... because there is, unfortunately, still no solution or fix for anyone~ >.<;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff