Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you agree that issues like these should be fixed?

Yes 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Ehh...zOMG is fine the way it is 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Anxious Dabbler

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
stressed stressed These are the issues that I, myself, and many others are probably experiencing stressed stressed

BILL'S RANCH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xp
I've been through Deadman's Pass several times in attempt to complete these, 'Return to Albert' quests, here in Bill's Ranch...Even after defeating each enemy, I'd returned to Albert, and I can't even talk to him...he's 'unclickable'....This problem has being going on for as long as I can rememeber....
mad I've also got another quest saying "Return to Rancher Bill at the south gate in Bill's Ranch"....Rancher Bill is ALSO 'UNCLICKABLE'!!!!!

ZEN GARDENS + VILLAGE GREENS

First starting with Zen Gardens!
emotion_facepalm For the 'Wish Tree Visions' Quest: I don't even know where to begin....I've visited each of the required locations for these visions several times as well, and every time I'd returned to the Wishing Trees, it still says I've not found anything!!!! I went to ask another zOMG-playing member and asked for help....There's suppose to be RED TEXT on your screen after you've visited each location, but this NEVER happened for me...

scream Now for 'Kin's Trials'(parts 1&2) :
I've already completed these quests a LONG time ago, yet they're still in my quests list....

wahmbulance Now for Village Greens
Now this one is the only Village Greens quest I even have in my list...but it's been there for AGES and this is an ancient quest. ( lol ) The Village Greens Guard, Elizabeth is ALSO 'UNCLICKABLE'!!!....Please remove this quest.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, I know the Gaia Amins(or whomever fixes these bugs) are pretty busy....but whenever they get the chance, can they PLEASE fix these bugs....I, and many others would like to enjoy our zOMG experience with less crowded quests lists 3nodding and CLICKABLE characters 3nodding ...Removing/fixing these bugs would really eliminate further confusion and other problems...

crying crying crying crying !PLEASE FIX IT! crying crying crying crying

If anyone else is experiencing similar issues in these areas, don't be afraid to quote this post! smile
gaia_angelleft gaia_star
Thanks
gaia_star gaia_nitemareright

Versatile Citizen

19,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I am having the same issue with the Village Greens Quest cry I hope it is fixed soon

Destructive Reveler

Hopefully when they take it down sometime tomorrow they will fix some of the issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff