Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't finish one of the simple starter quests
she won't "click" she won't speak, nothing.
Seems like you have the typical glitchy Leon/Elizabeth NPC.

Depending on when you first played zOMG, it seems that if you didn't complete their quest line before they were updated and changed, they become buggy. Basically, since Elizabeth/Leon moved and now give different quests... and you yourself likely started their "quest chain" long ago by starting with a completely different tutorial (which eventually leads you to Elizabeth), the game gets "mixed up" and ends up breaking itself... that's what I think about it anyway~

I personally can't talk to them either on a different, but already finished their quest long ago. (And I know they talk properly on 3rd mule account). For this account, after a certain update that caused many other people to obtain glitches, Leon/Elizabeth re-obtained their dialogue bubbles for me~

Anyway, you're missing out on a couple of ring grants from completing the quests... but your game isn't lost~

I'd recommend that you just kill things for a bit. Get some orbs, maybe get lucky and get a couple ring drops (what you get is random). Crew with people in the northwest portion of Village Greens killing sandtrap fluffs perhaps for fast kills (and thus, a greater chance at rings/orbs).

Then when you're in the high 1's or low 2's, head west of Village Greens into Bill's Ranch to start the quest chain there. The quests luckily aren't all one big chain~

Sadly, there's not a "simple fix"... over the past 10 months, people have had the issue occur over different play circumstances... and never had it fixed for them (unfortunately)~ >.<;
thank you so much,
for not only not being one of those "you're doing it wrong" jerks and for giving me a well informed, comprehensive answer
it's still unfortunate though, I'm kinda sol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces