Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Junior 100
So I i've finished this quest before months ago, but I've been taking a break for a long time. Now, just before my long leave I apparently started the quest again and had about 10 mystic weaves collected. Now, yesterday I wanted to finish this quest so it would be removed from the active quests list.

Now, after collecting 15 weaves I returned to Katsumi, but the following conversation takes place:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It also still says: "Return to Katsumi and give her the weaves you found".

Is there a trick to finish the quest? Cause I hate loose ends like these.
Kirihitiana
So I i've finished this quest before months ago, but I've been taking a break for a long time. Now, just before my long leave I apparently started the quest again and had about 10 mystic weaves collected. Now, yesterday I wanted to finish this quest so it would be removed from the active quests list.

Now, after collecting 15 weaves I returned to Katsumi, but the following conversation takes place:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It also still says: "Return to Katsumi and give her the weaves you found".

Is there a trick to finish the quest? Cause I hate loose ends like these.

Since your quest log says to return to the quest giver, then find the ingredients you need again or buy them off the marketplace~ Even if you never used any of your loot items, I can guarantee you just don't have everything you actually need due to (what I feel is happening) the game "forgetting" to actually add the item you supposedly found to your inventory~

The prices of loot items are for the most part cheap enough to be a negligible issue~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff