Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
It said I already received my golden ticket. But I haven't. I did receive one last year and got my fortune favor, but that was last year. I have not received one for this year.

Desirable Strawberry

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
my problem exactly D:
don't have the ticket but its saying I do ):
SakuraSyaoran
x-Jellyman-x
I've been hearing that since they've completely recycled this event, all the coding is the same as last year's, including the one that says you've received it already. Thus, you cannot get another one if you have received one last year on this account. O:

//not sure though

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I Natsu I
SakuraSyaoran
x-Jellyman-x
I've been hearing that since they've completely recycled this event, all the coding is the same as last year's, including the one that says you've received it already. Thus, you cannot get another one if you have received one last year on this account. O:

//not sure though

But some people I know have gotten 2 tickets on their accounts for this years event and already had last years ticket.
SakuraSyaoran

But some people I know have gotten 2 tickets on their accounts for this years event and already had last years ticket.

Yeah, I've been hearing that recently too gonk
That's why I'm not sure. But there's also a lot who didn't get another one Dx

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
have you checked the "special" tab in your inventory?

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
KitsunEva

That was the first thing I did after getting the message, "You already have gotten a ticket, here's some gold instead."

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SakuraSyaoran
KitsunEva

That was the first thing I did after getting the message, "You already have gotten a ticket, here's some gold instead."
strange...the golden egg should have appeared when you killed it the first time :[ but if you got THAT message the first time you killed it...then i dunno :c

i wonder if it has to do with getting it before they changed the system?

i got one when it came out the first year and you needed a recipe and this year i managed to get another...never tried last year since i already had it

i should find others who have gone egg hunting each year to see if that may be the case o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff