Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Gawker

8,075 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love the fact that we can type in the desired level when suppressing our level, however, it doesn't accept decimals, only whole numbers. This happens also when using the left and right arrows. For instance, I can only set my level to 1 or 2, but not 1.7 sad . Otherwise, I like the new set-up, we just need decimals, please. 3nodding

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I agree, it's good but... I would love to have the decimals

Dangerous Genius

Actually it does allow decimals. I was able to change my CL to 9.9 earlier tonight. You just have to type somewhat quickly, or the game will default back to a whole number.

Beloved Lunatic

14,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
I have gotten decimals to work but if you have to try 5 times something needs to change.

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Pesonally I found nothing wrong with the slider before. It was easy to use, plus it looked nicer. The new button is just plain annoying. How it's easier I'll never know.
Moth Tale
Pesonally I found nothing wrong with the slider before. It was easy to use, plus it looked nicer. The new button is just plain annoying. How it's easier I'll never know.

He is so RIGHT!! With all the glitches and problems in zOMG, why did the developers mess with the change level? There were no problems with it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!! I HATE this. Major!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff