Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont understand this error, it says i am an unverified acct , it is like it is logging me off or out or something
here is what i see when i try to go there

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my adobe is up to date
my java is up to date
i did a speed test and it is 90% of average with a download speed of 27
and an upload speed of 7

i have cleared my temporary files, cache, browser data
it occurs on explorer and chrome and firefox
this has been going on for a week now
any idea why i cant get there?
got the same problem, dont know what is causing it but i can tell you this, if this keeps up there are gonna be alot of pissed off gaia users so gaia needs this fixed asap
ADD ME TO THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO CANT GET TO ZOMG
omg gaia this ******** sucks, guess you finally shut down zomg either that or you have a real nasty bug

O.G. Gaian

I'm just getting a Black Screen ...
i click on the servers
it wont let me in to any of them
i am so sick of zomg having bugs
why cant gaia just shut it down? no one plays it anymore anyway
it has been nerfed, has bugs galore and no one understands it anyway
time to do away with zomg
i have had all three errors mentioned above
the gsi unverified acct , a black screen and being unable to log into any server

i have windows xp, and i have tried opera , explorer , firefox , chrome browsers and it is still the same
i use broadband thru my cable company
all programs up to date

all i really have to say is this
I AM REALLY PISSED OFF WITH GAIA THAT THEY WONT LET LIKE ALOT OF GAIA GO TO ZOMG ANYMORE, and i really wanna know why it cant be fixed

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
lado sur x13
i click on the servers

Since ******** when does no one play zOMG christ
Kady Candy
lado sur x13
i click on the servers

since this thread is about people who cant get to zomg because of gaia servers messing up i am guessing the people who have created multiple threads about not being able to get to zomg
INCLUDING ME
now i realize that a lot of people can still play and get there but for those people who cant get there anymore it must be frustrating to them as it is to me
so relax, chill this thread is more about those who want gaia to know that they cant get to zomg so that maybe something can be done about it
more than site feedback on what to do with the game

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
TERRACE-XIII_SSC
Kady Candy
lado sur x13
i click on the servers

since this thread is about people who cant get to zomg because of gaia servers messing up i am guessing the people who have created multiple threads about not being able to get to zomg
INCLUDING ME
now i realize that a lot of people can still play and get there but for those people who cant get there anymore it must be frustrating to them as it is to me
so relax, chill this thread is more about those who want gaia to know that they cant get to zomg so that maybe something can be done about it
more than site feedback on what to do with the game

It's a beta, you've been warned about this, and that's no excuse to go ''Yup time to throw in the towel.''
That's just ridiculous, and you're expecting a team of what, five to be able to fix every bug instantly that comes up? I guess if you're stressing then yeah you're not going to make a lot of sense, but maybe you guys are the ones who need to chill. zOMG is a highly complex game and its ran by a very, very small team. Wait it out, you might have to give them a month to get ALL of these bugs a fixing. Also, the forum information says making multiple threads won't do anything but spam.
Or they might not be able to find the root cause until older accounts start glitching as well, I'm seeing more oldbies than I am newbies and it seems just as busy as always honestly.
EDIT: Hahaha man I ate my words fast new players ahoy

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Try logging into a mule account and then logging back into your main and try again.

Let me know if this works, it does with another log on problem.
Owlie
Try logging into a mule account and then logging back into your main and try again.

that not only did no good to log into a mule but i got logged out and the error message as well
i even went to a friends house who has windows vista and got the same message and got logged out of gaia on my mule there too
so this is clearly not my computer or its settings
i dont think using another acct makes a difference, in fact it just made it worse cuz before i stayed logged in and for some reason on my mule i get logged out
Owlie

sorry that did not help at all sad so why is this supposed to work anyway? does not make any sense if you ask me

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
lado sur x13
Owlie

sorry that did not help at all sad so why is this supposed to work anyway? does not make any sense if you ask me

When you get stuck on "connecting to server", this works almost every time.

It's a weird workaround, I agree.

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
lado sur x13
i click on the servers

ummm obviously people still played it and you tried to play it. so how can you possibly say that no one plays it anymore. if no one played it anymore there would not be any new threads on this forum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff