Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Gekko

For quite a while now I've been incapable of switching out my rings in the null- I can only keep the ones I have on me. This is the case using two different accounts, and three different Web Browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer), on a Windows 7 operating system.
I have absolutely no idea why this suddenly started happening but it's been a really long time- is there anything to be done about it?

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Threnodial Ayama
For quite a while now I've been incapable of switching out my rings in the null- I can only keep the ones I have on me. This is the case using two different accounts, and three different Web Browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer), on a Windows 7 operating system.
I have absolutely no idea why this suddenly started happening but it's been a really long time- is there anything to be done about it?
Yes.

Go to the zOMG discussion forum. At the top of the forum, there's a link for reporting bugs for a new bug fixing session - they are NOT looking here, only at the thread linked at the top of the discussion forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff