Can't get on zomg. Kicked me off. Restarted my PC with no response

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lekker Berry
IF you are unable to get on *any* flash game, not just zOMG, I would highly suggest taking your bug report and putting it - with the correct format required in the top sticky post on how to report - in another forum.

This forum's dead. It has been years without a Dev in zOMG and this is one of the effects.

If your problem is ONLY with zOMG, you have until 11/14/12 to go to the zOMG discussion forum and post your bug - again, using the correct format - in the Bug Report tracking thread at the top of the forum. This does not guarantee any help - they're collecting bugs and prioritizing for a limited bugfix session, and the list is over twenty pages long. However, it's more than you'll get here.

Shirtless Codger

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cyrus Lurch
Lekker Berry
IF you are unable to get on *any* flash game, not just zOMG, I would highly suggest taking your bug report and putting it - with the correct format required in the top sticky post on how to report - in another forum.

This forum's dead. It has been years without a Dev in zOMG and this is one of the effects.

If your problem is ONLY with zOMG, you have until 11/14/12 to go to the zOMG discussion forum and post your bug - again, using the correct format - in the Bug Report tracking thread at the top of the forum. This does not guarantee any help - they're collecting bugs and prioritizing for a limited bugfix session, and the list is over twenty pages long. However, it's more than you'll get here.

K.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces