Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
I press the Change Level in the menu, but the box won't pop up. All the other boxes in the menu work. It's just the Change Level one.

I am at cl 9.9 and have been able to change my level many times before. I noticed this yesterday. The box just wouldn't appear. I have refreshed and changed servers both to no avail.

I did attempt it on a different browser, Safari, and it popped up there, but I use Google Chrome as my browser of choice. I would like to continue doing so.

Update: This problem was solved when the servers were changed. Thanks for the help everyone!

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Try refreshing the game and trying it again. I'm also assuming you're above 1.0 CL here and have successfully suppressed/unsuppressed previously?

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
I knew I should have clarified more. My bad. I will edit my first post.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
FWIW, check tomorrow after they cycle the servers. If you're still having trouble, you'll probably want to try posting your bug on this thread in the discussion forum rather than here. As far as any Dev input shows, this forum's a non-entity. At the very least the thread I linked has Dev activity within the past year. Which is more than this forum gets.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Late news.

I'd still suggest waiting until after server cycle tomorrow before going any further with the report, but if you're still having trouble - Read, follow the instructions, and repost here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff