Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
This forum is dead. The Devs no longer are assigned to zOMG, and the forum itself only gets "helper" traffic from a very limited number of us zOMG regulars who feel awful that this is the case.

Currently bugs are fixed on a VERY limited basis, through collection threads posted on the zOMG discussion forum. The below post was related to the latest version of this, which is now over.

If you did not get your bug submitted, sorry - you are SOL. Your bug *may* be one of the ones that gets fixed once they tally the current round if you're lucky, but until such time as Gaia opts for a new round of bug fixes, no new reporting mechanism is in place.

tl;dr? You missed the boat on getting bugs fixed. Sorry.

If you have not entered your bug on the linked thread below using the format required, your bug is not being considered for repair.

Siskataya - one of our few zOMG-centric Admins (NOT Dev - this is a crucial difference) has posted in the zOMG forums and the Dev log asking for help prioritizing bug fixes.

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD BEFORE NOVEMBER 14 2012 to report your bugs. If you do not, please note that there is ZERO mention that this forum is being examined during this process. If you do not report your bug in the above linked thread USING THE PROPER FORMATTING, please do not expect that anything will be done about your problems.

tl;dr?

Got a bug? Click the link. Follow the required format. Today is the final day - after 11:59 p.m. 11/14, there is no definite date given for the next round.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
The thread in question is going to be VERY large. It's been up an hour or two and already is hitting about page... 6?

They are prioritizing in a few ways. One of them is the number of people your bug affects. If you don't go report your unfixed bug in the thread, you will not be counted as affected and the chances of your bug being addressed are that much lower.

Please also note, I'm a nobody here. Not an admin, not a mod, nothing in any official capacity. I'm just trying to give people a shot.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Keeping this at the top - it's important.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Bug Fix thread is now over thirteen pages long.

Submit your bug there - join the list, or don't b***h if absolutely nothing gets done about your bugs.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sixteen pages.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Five days left. Don't waste your time posting in this forum - go to the bug fix thread and POST THERE.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thread is over twenty pages now. Don't waste your time posting here, go to the Discussion forum or your bug will NOT BE LOOKED AT OR CONSIDERED IN ANY WAY.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bumping this. It's the last day of reporting - if your bug doesn't make the list by EOD 11/14, you aren't likely to get it fixed.

Sorry.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Less than 8 hours until the Bug Fix roundup ends. There is no announced schedule nor do I expect there to be one for whenever the next bug fix roundup begins.

Report in that thread before 11:59 *tonight*, or learn to live with your bug. Period.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
It's funny that they keep asking us to re-report all of the bugs, as if there wasn't several giant lists already made with links and descriptions.

I feel like giving up sometimes. emotion_facepalm

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Owlie
It's funny that they keep asking us to re-report all of the bugs, as if there wasn't several giant lists already made with links and descriptions.

I feel like giving up sometimes. emotion_facepalm
For me it's the fact that there was never any mention other than what we put in here about the bug fix. I mean, it's the BUG FORUM.
yeah no one to help you
what your gonna complain to a forum assistant? yeah that will do lots of good. what we need are our devs back and forget a forum assistant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff