Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Trader

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm New To Gaia, Well Sorta...Erm. Well ZOMG Anyway...I'm Trying To Find Weapons To Defend Myself?! Anyone Have Suggestions Please? whee

Girl

CuppyCakeSenpai
I'm New To Gaia, Well Sorta...Erm. Well ZOMG Anyway...I'm Trying To Find Weapons To Defend Myself?! Anyone Have Suggestions Please? whee
My favorite is the slash ring.

Generous Trader

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Juniper Tea
CuppyCakeSenpai

Idk how to get that...Any ideas?

Girl

CuppyCakeSenpai
Juniper Tea
CuppyCakeSenpai

Here is a guide to help you get started.

Hope it helps. biggrin

Generous Trader

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Juniper Tea

So..I Greatly Appreciate You Taking The Time To Help Me Out, However I've Read This Thing Top To Bottom And No Where Does It Mention What I'm Looking For.. sad lol rofl
CuppyCakeSenpai
Juniper Tea
CuppyCakeSenpai

Rings have a random chance of dropping at any time during the game from killing animated(more so from instances). And the ring itself that you get can randomly be anything. The only way to specifically get the ring you want is by completing the story quests. NPCs will give you a choice from a selection of rings after completing their line of quests. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff