Ruthless Bidder

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Quest name: Upgrade Your Ring

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens (or doesn't happen): Cannot talk to Elizabeth

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game Breaking (Cannot go into certain areas)

Any links or screenshots:

Naughty Rabbit

Quest name: Kin’s Trials (part 2)

NPC giving quest: Kin

What happens (or doesn't happen): I had just turned in the first part of the quest line (to kill the twenty drums), I was talking to him to get the next part of the quest when I got disconnected. When I logged back in it gives me the little red circle with strike through when I try to click on him. He has no quest indicators above his head and when I look at my quest log I don't have any quests related to kin.

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): I have no idea if it's game breaking other then, i'm missing out on a chance at another ring. Quite sad actually.

Any links or screenshots: Nothing to screenshot, he just won't talk to me anymore.

Damn you Kin, you a** hole.
I can't get Elizabeth to do the next bit of my quest, either. Has anyone reported a way to solve it? Because, this account is bloody stuck at that one part because of her!

EDIT: Yeah, it's the Upgrade Your Ring quest.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Radhe
I can't get Elizabeth to do the next bit of my quest, either. Has anyone reported a way to solve it? Because, this account is bloody stuck at that one part because of her!

It's not getting fixed. They would have fixed it by now. Someone said it's because she's not involved in the new tutorial.
TigerLilyChick
Radhe

It's not getting fixed. They would have fixed it by now. Someone said it's because she's not involved in the new tutorial.
So, what do I do now? Just completely give up on levelling up in zOMG for this account?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Radhe
TigerLilyChick
Radhe

So, what do I do now? Just completely give up on levelling up in zOMG for this account?

I still have that quest, but I was able to move on in zOMG without having that quest completed.
TigerLilyChick
Radhe
TigerLilyChick
Radhe

I still have that quest, but I was able to move on in zOMG without having that quest completed.
What's the next quest you go to then? Remo? Or do you need to be "referred" to him?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Radhe
TigerLilyChick
Radhe
TigerLilyChick
Radhe

What's the next quest you go to then? Remo? Or do you need to be "referred" to him?

You need to complete Leon's quests first before you can do any of Remo's quests.
TigerLilyChick
Radhe
TigerLilyChick
Radhe
TigerLilyChick
Radhe

You need to complete Leon's quests first before you can do any of Remo's quests.
Okay, and that doesn't involve Elizabeth? Just making sure, and I'm asking instead of finding out for myself because the computer I'm currently on doesn't allow zOMG.

EDIT: Huh, I guess it's working today. When I talk to Leon, all he says is "Are you having trouble finding Elizabeth? She's just up to the north from here." And when I talk to Elizabeth, all she says is "Hi again! It's good to see you! Keep fighting the good fight!"

So, I can't get to any of Leon's quests, I don't think.

...but that's weird. When I looked in the 'completed quests' log, Upgrade Your Ring was there. And the incomplete quest, the one I can't do, it's called Finding Elizabeth. Okay, I officially have no idea what the frick.

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Quest name: Lvl Ring Upgrade Report Back to Elizabeth

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens (or doesn't happen): Exactly that nothing....there is no bubble and/or quest removed so I can't accept anything else for that lvl so no moving past that point emotion_zombie

Priority level: Main Quest

Any links or screenshots: None

Rainbow Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Quest name: general mayhem on medium difficulty

NPC giving quest: n/a

What happens (or doesn't happen): general mayhem freezes after defeating all the gnomes only option is to just leave

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): just irritating

Rainbow Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Quest name: the wish tree

NPC giving quest: the wish tree

What happens (or doesn't happen): have been to all the locations the wish tree is asking for but wish tree will not recognize it

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): just irritating

Rainbow Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Quest name: Ellie's friends

NPC giving quest: Ellie

What happens (or doesn't happen): maestro and Agatha are silent

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): irritating

Rainbow Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Quest name: the battle of three bridges

NPC giving quest: ken

What happens (or doesn't happen): it won't let me complete the quest though i can talk to him, and i was able to talk to Logan and continue on part of the quests but now he's silent and i can't finish that either i don't think it's my level either i'm at 5.8

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): main quest line and just irritating

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers