Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
TigerLilyChick
*NPC Location (Zone): Village Greens

*NPC Name: Elizabeth

*NPC Problem: I have completed the Upgrade Your Ring quest, butt I am unable to speak to Elizabeth.

Same

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick

*NPC Problem: I have completed the Upgrade Your Ring quest, butt I am unable to speak to Elizabeth.

Same

I think since Elizabeth's not involved in the tutorial anymore, I highly doubt that the silent NPC issue for her will ever be fixed.

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick

Same

I think since Elizabeth's not involved in the tutorial anymore, I highly doubt that the silent NPC issue for her will ever be fixed.

But....but...does that mean I'm stuck where I am forevers and evers??? eek

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick

Same

You can still continue on your zOMG journey. That quest will forever be on the list of Active Tasks. When you started playing zOMG, it was before this big update somewhere in 2009. When you returned after that time, you still had that quest to do. After that big update, Elizabeth was no longer being used in the tutorial.

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick

Same

You can still continue on your zOMG journey. That quest will forever be on the list of Active Tasks. When you started playing zOMG, it was before this big update somewhere in 2009. When you returned after that time, you still had that quest to do. After that big update, Elizabeth was no longer being used in the tutorial.

But that's the problem...until I speak to Elizabeth, I cannot move forward with the story. The only area I can go to is the Village Greens and the town. I can't go anywhere else at all.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Nichiawa

Quest name: Commander Leon's chain of quest

NPC giving quest: Commander Leon

What happens (or doesn't happen): He will not talk to me at all. Remo will not let me start his quest, he just tells me to go talk to Leon. I have been gone for a few years and all I did before was the town quest...like Oliva's quest to take Leon his lunch pail and such. He talked to me back then. Maybe he got sick from the lunch and now he doesnt like me. I would even go for a quest reset done on my character. Just want to play the game as it is suppose to be played. Not skipping thru and doing only the things that will work for me.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): It is a main quest line. Leon wont talk. So that makes me unable to do any of the quest in Village Greens....very annoying, since no quest completed items or rings. I wont play till I can get my quest, or will just hang out in Village Greens forever.....

Any links or screenshots:

Could you take a screenshot of your active tasks page of your quest book please?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
RisingColor500

Quest name: Upgrade Your Rings

NPC giving quest: Null Chamber Guard (Trixie?)

What happens (or doesn't happen): I used up all the orbs I got from Elizabeth and upgraded my ring but the quest is still active and I can't move on to the next step

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): High, game breaking. I can't move forward.

Could you take a screenshot of your active tasks page of your quest book please?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick

Same

But that's the problem...until I speak to Elizabeth, I cannot move forward with the story. The only area I can go to is the Village Greens and the town. I can't go anywhere else at all.

Go to Remo and follow that path west until it goes off screen to Bills Ranch. You should be able to continue with the storyline.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy

You can't really go anywhere else until you're leveled up to appropriate levels.

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Quest name:
Aiding the Twins AND the Stone Coatl

NPC giving quest:
Rin & Lin (both)

What happens (or doesn't happen):
I've finished both quests, but I cannot talk to the twins. There's simply not text balloon.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests):
I've finished this quest 2 years ago. Still no changing. So yea, my irritating level is VERY HIGH. stare

Any links or screenshots:
Don't have those, sorry.

Original Gekko

5,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Quest name: Aiding the Twins

NPC giving quest: Rin

What happens (or doesn't happen): When reaching Rin unable to click him and there is no dialogue at all.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): It is game breaking, because it is the main quest line.

Any links or screenshots:N/A

Rainbow Loiterer

TigerLilyChick
aSlutburgerNamedSquishy
TigerLilyChick

Same

She is involved in this quest. I got it maybe a week ago from Elizabeth, but when I upgraded my ring I was unable to talk to her. I've also watched my boyfriend get the quest from Elizabeth, upgrade his ring, and talk to her to finish the quest.

-Quest name:
Cheri's Sister

-NPC giving quest:
Gustav

-What happens (or doesn't happen):
I have finished the quest, and my quest listing now says:
Now that you've found all the pieces, return to Gustav and let him know that your hunt is successful! zOMG! Quests: Step 6
(Details) (Launch zOMG!)

-Priority level:
Unfortunately, Gustav only wants to send me out to kill more wolf pups. I have tried over and over with different servers, different levels, lowered CL, etc. This problem has plagued me for two years now, and I'm just wondering if the powers that be will ever get around to fixing it. Yes I have been able to start other quests and such, but it's really irritating that this is STILL a problem.

-Any links or screenshots:
None.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
MeanyAllysin

Quest name: Alien Salvage

NPC giving quest: G-Corp Labtech

What happens (or doesn't happen): I gathered all the items needed for the quest...go to talk to the dude and he says my level is too high...so I change my level and i continue to get the same message that my level is too high.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game breaking I think...I don't remember *all* of the side quests >.>

Any links or screenshots: nada

This for me too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas