Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor-Dollface
Owlie
MeanyAllysin

Quest name: Cheri's Sister

NPC giving quest: Gustav

What happens (or doesn't happen): I take the items to Gustav and it shows that I do not have the correct amount of items and that I need to continue to gather them. Only, I DO have the items...too many of them v.v

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): I think it's a side quest but, like i stated earlier, I really can't remember

Any links or screenshots: noop

Just to be sure, you have earned enough to complete the quest after obtaining the quest, correct?

I have the exact same problem that she had,
And i actually bought the recipe, collected each item individually, and now they're getting moldy in my inventory and Gustav, or rather the game, will not recognized that i have them. :/

I've had that same problem too, and have done the same thing, except I was an idiot and actually used the recipe to make the axe after getting so frustrated.

2,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ive done the Return to Rin and Lin with the offerings you have gathered. quest but it hadn't disappeared from the quests
Kirakira80's avatar pixie 31's avatar Ortisse's avatar Mimisao's avatar
Old aqueduc : I have to return to roderick, I find the vox thing, I can't speak to him crying

Quest name: Upgrade Your Ring

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens (or doesn't happen): I upgraded my ring, and the quest is telling me to talk to her. She doesn't want to talk to me. sad

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): this is one of the first main quests. x.x cannot progress without this..

Any links or screenshots: no

Quotable Poster

8,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
*trolls*

Your mom is a bug.

..yeah i know. Roll your eyes and give me that look. You know I can't help myself.

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Location: Ninja Meadow Quest name: Kin's Trials (part 1) NPC giving Quest: Uncle Kin What happens (or doesn't happen): After I finished the quest I tried to report back to him but when I enter ninja meadows (!!!) quickly disappears and I can't complete the quest. Priority level: Irritating

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
beccajenks90

Quest name: Machine Repair

NPC giving quest: Bill

What happens (or doesn't happen): I finished the task and it says to return to Rancher Bill at the south gate in Bill’s Ranch. When I go to him nothing happens. There’s not any type of talk bubble above his head indicating the quest will finish by talking to him.

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): very irritating

Any links or screenshots:

Same Here!

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
beccajenks90

Quest name: Galoshes Go Squashes

NPC giving quest: Albert

What happens (or doesn't happen): I finished the task and the next step is to return to Albert in Bill’s Ranch after defeating the Laceback golashes(which I defeated) When I go to him nothing happens. There’s not any type of talk bubble above his head indicating the quest will finish by talking to him.

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): Very irritating

Any links or screenshots: i can send you one if need be

Same here!

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
beccajenks90

Quest name: The Battle of Three Bridges

NPC giving quest: Kin

What happens (or doesn't happen): the next step of the quest says “You defeated all three of the major incursion into the garden and did it while the ninjas were busy with their own problems, saving them great effort and danger. Now go tell Kin what you have accomplished” When I go back to talk to Kin it starts to have the red exclamation points but then it stops. When i talk to him, he mentions a reward but then it doesn’t let me collect any type of reward. It lets me talk to him but won’t let me collect reward. I tried leaving the area but when I go back it does the same thing

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): very irritating, not sure how game breaking it is?

I did what they said to do and got nothing. I think zOMG! needs to be fixed.

6,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Quest name:Advancing Enemies

NPC giving quest:Leon

What happens (or doesn't happen): I was completing the Leon's Lunch Pail quest at the same time, but when I completed that one, the main quest (Advancing Enemies didn't work properly). Even after going to those locations he requested, it did not update (also, it disappeared from my quest log, and now I can't talk to him).

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests):It's annoying, but I was able to complete the next area just fine.

Hunter

Quest name: The Stone Coatl

NPC giving quest: Lin (& Rin)

What happens (or doesn't happen): Killed the damn thing, have the whole "return to Lin now that you've defeated Chaloc's avatar to receive your just rewards. . ." but, when I go there, the NPC is silent.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Irritating.

Any links or screenshots: Well, I'm sure everyones seen this enough to know what I'm talking about, right?

3,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
Owlie
From Berryfarmer's thread:

Quote:
Broken quests- Seems to plague the twins in Otami and the Vox Stellarium. Others include gathering ingredient quests, and kill x number of y animated such as: Larry and Klaus and Purvis for Air Fluffs and Alarmskeeters and Garlics respectively in Bill's Ranch, Outlaw Wolves for Gustav in Bassken Lake, Brodie for Anchor Bugs in Gold Beach, Logan going directly to Caruthers,
Cause: Testing across mule accounts, it has something to do with how player data is saved and stored.

Fill out this form for each quest.

Before posting, make sure you're at the right level for that quest (the animated around you should have green names) and try again.

Quest name:

NPC giving quest:

What happens (or doesn't happen):

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests):

"That's what she said."

Destructive Reveler

Quest name: Dug in and drug out

NPC giving quest: Brodie

What happens (or doesn't happen): The kill count just keeps rising

Priority level : Side quest and irritating

Any links or screenshots: As you can see Im at 1622/20
User Image

Dapper Raider

Quest name: Upgrade Your Ring

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens: I have upgraded my ring, yet I cannot click on Elizabeth to complete the quest.

Priority level: Major; I am being prevented from advancing the main story line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff