Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Friend

Owlie

Quest name: Candy's Boa

NPC giving quest: Candice

What happens (or doesn't happen): My quest book says "take the boa to Candice as a gift" but when I click on Candice, I get:

Candice: Hi there, Owlie!
Owlie: Hi, Candice! How's my good friend doing today?
Candice: Splendifabulouserrific!
Owlie: You don't say? I should have guessed. Well, good for you!
Candice: Thanks! Thanks for stopping by, Owlie!

The quest is still in my book unfinished.

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): Low, just irritating.

That would piss me off. I hate having open quests man.
Ok, I just started Gaia today because a friend made me try it, and I tried zOMG. The problem is that when i went to the Null Chamber to upgrade my ring, i upgraded it and tried to leave. When i clicked the crystal to go back to Zen Gardens, it says I'm not "attuned" to it. It also says I'm not attuned to any other crystals. Can someone help me???? I don't know how to get out of this place.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hayeswb22
Ok, I just started Gaia today because a friend made me try it, and I tried zOMG. The problem is that when i went to the Null Chamber to upgrade my ring, i upgraded it and tried to leave. When i clicked the crystal to go back to Zen Gardens, it says I'm not "attuned" to it. It also says I'm not attuned to any other crystals. Can someone help me???? I don't know how to get out of this place.
This isn't a bug.

You can only leave the Null Chamber from the crystals you've already entered from. The one for Village Greens is always attuned - try that one. You won't be able to use the Zen Gardens one until you reach it physically, and you're probably still a bit away from there.

Gracious Citizen

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Quest: Upgrade your ring

game breaking, yes

Quest npc: trixie

Problem: quest requires you to open inventory and doesnt recognize inventory opening

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
anikun2k12
Quest: Upgrade your ring

game breaking, yes

Quest npc: trixie

Problem: quest requires you to open inventory and doesnt recognize inventory opening
Don't report this here.

You have less than an hour. Go to the zOMG discussion forum and report your bug there in the Bug Report sticky. YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE 11:59 PST ON 11/14 OR YOUR BUG WILL *NOT* BE SEEN OR CONSIDERED FOR POTENTIAL FIX.

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

Quest name: cheri's twin

NPC giving quest: gustav

What happens (or doesn't happen): I've collected all the items needed and in my quest log it shows that i just talk to him and get my reward but then when i talk to him he asks help with fighting wolf pups i think it has something to do with the fact that my gold when looking at the recipes has a value of 1/xxxx but in truth i have a lot more!

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): both i cant complete papa saw without it

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
shawnmoreno23

Quest name: cheri's twin

NPC giving quest: gustav

What happens (or doesn't happen): I've collected all the items needed and in my quest log it shows that i just talk to him and get my reward but then when i talk to him he asks help with fighting wolf pups i think it has something to do with the fact that my gold when looking at the recipes has a value of 1/xxxx but in truth i have a lot more!

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): both i cant complete papa saw without it
FWIW, this post will accomplish nothing.

The Gaia staff doesn't look in here. When they bug fix, they do it as posted above. You missed the window for reporting in any case.

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
This thing still open? Haha;;;

Quest name: Aiding the Twins

NPC giving quest: Rin and Lin

What happens (or doesn't happen): Can't speak to either NPC.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game breaking.

Any links or screenshots: User Image

---

Quest name: Upgrade your Ring

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens (or doesn't happen): Can't speak to NPC.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Irritating.

Any links or screenshots: Nope.
iforisabelle

Quest name: Boss fight with gnome general

NPC giving quest: ?

What happens (or doesn't happen): I'm playing on Normal and I defeat the regular gnomes, but then the general won't fight me.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Well, I guess for me it's irritating, but for newer players it's game breaking. I've finished this quest already and I'm just back for gold & orbs. But it'd be a huge issue if you'd never done it.

Any links or screenshots: No.

This is still happening now, on all difficulties as of 2.13.13.

Floppy Member

Location surprised tami ruins

Quest name: defeating coatl
NPC giving quest: Lin & Rin

What happens (or doesn't happen): Speak child blah blah and and nothing happens.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests):
main quest line?

Beloved Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Full closet 200

Quest name:Balance of Power

NPC giving quest:Leon

What happens (or doesn't happen):After I defeated the gnomes with 1 other player named Mr Shadow Mind, we go to talk to Leon but no (!!!) appears above his head and we cant talk to him. I checked the quest file and it says I have no quests to even talk to him.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game Breaking as this is a main quest line quest.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

• QUEST Location (Zone): Old Aqueduct
  • QUEST Name: Scanning the Burrows
  • QUEST Problem: Have trouble scanning burrows (when I try to scan them, it doesn't tell me that I scanned my burrows, but when my sister was doing the quest, she finished the quest when I didn't even finish it yet.)

• QUEST Location (Zone): Zen Garden
  • QUEST Name: The Wish Tree Visions
  • QUEST Problem: When I went to the 3 places the wish tree described, it didn't tell me that I finished that description or place.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Hayeswb22

You have to use the Village Greens crystal, which is in the front of the null chamber on the left.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff