Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Just got the post that you used the screen shot. No problem. I just had to double check and make sure no pc info or anything was showing. LOL. Ok I hope its of some use.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I applaud you for this thread, I could never do a thread like this, with people complaining about problems that are so easily explained on the first page. It'd annoy me so badly. Keep it up, Owlie. C:

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Anderhyde
I applaud you for this thread, I could never do a thread like this, with people complaining about problems that are so easily explained on the first page. It'd annoy me so badly. Keep it up, Owlie. C:

Awww, thanks heart

When people post things that don't belong I just ignore them sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Owlie
Anderhyde

Awww, thanks heart

Haha, smart idea. By the way, I love your avi. ^_^

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Anderhyde
Owlie
Anderhyde

Awww, thanks heart

Thanks! ^_^;

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Owlie
Anderhyde
Owlie
Anderhyde

Awww, thanks heart

Thanks! ^_^;

No problem~!

Gawker

I was killing enemies and I got 18 orbs, but the counter didn't register me as having them.

Invisible Prophet

I was killing buzz saws and I got two orbs. Unfortunetly, the counter still showed 0.

I stayed for an hour more in zOMG thinking it's just frozen, but when I came to the null chamber I couldn't upgrade any rings because it still said I had 0 orbs. Logging out and then in after a fewminutes didn't help, but the next morning I had 14 orbs and was able to upgrade my rings.

Later this happened a few times more, so I was forced to seek out the bug report. It's lucky I saw this topic before opening another x_x'

Anyway, thank you for opening the thread, I hope my little imput may help some.
---
Small edit I found important to make...

I checked the loot tab at the time to make sure I had the orbs, it did not display them until the next morning, when the counter did too.

The area I was in when fighting was across the bridge that's next to logan (to be specific, the first area to your left when you cross it.)

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Hilarious Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi. I have problem getting orbs. I kill monster it shows that goes on my person, but number doesn't change on top it's always 0. Does anyone knows what is wrong? is it just me?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Yellow Nekochan
Hi. I have problem getting orbs. I kill monster it shows that goes on my person, but number doesn't change on top it's always 0. Does anyone knows what is wrong? is it just me?

It's a glitch. Switching servers will fix it.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items