Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >
I have been having this problem too. I do web development and have many browsers on my computers. The glitch happens in all of them (that is IE, Chrome and Firefox from what I have tested).

3,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
this actually happened to me while boosting my rings. figured i'd post since my old account got banned 'or something' after a similar glitch (orange_dragonz)
shining_dragonz
this actually happened to me while boosting my rings. figured i'd post since my old account got banned 'or something' after a similar glitch (orange_dragonz)

Hi Dragonz,

- did you played for some time before boosting your rings? If so, for how long?
- what level was your ring when you were upgrading?
- what was the orb number after upgrading?

Any additional info as to where you've been fighting before being in the null chamber would be helpful too. Thanks!

3,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lanzer
shining_dragonz

Hi Dragonz,

Any additional info as to where you've been fighting before being in the null chamber would be helpful too. Thanks!

i had i think 87 after playing papa saw. it had glitched 3 times before i eventually gave up and left. i made my way through old aquaduct and decided to go to null there. i upgraded a ring from 8.4 to 9.0 ghost i think so i should have lost 40 orbs but during the process it jumped to the number posted here and it didnt go down from that. i closed out the window and reported it.
Lanzer
shining_dragonz

Hi Dragonz,

Take note of the number of orbs you/any player enters the server with too. That has something to do with it in the case of gaining orbs then refreshing the game~

3,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fr33d0m4ever
Lanzer
shining_dragonz

Hi Dragonz,

Take note of the number of orbs you/any player enters the server with too. That has something to do with it in the case of gaining orbs then refreshing the game~

signed back on today. my orb count is back up to where it was (85) before i used any with the 42949672 but the 40 i used wasn't taken from either number (at least i don't think so, i didn't notice it til after). I was going back and forth a few times that day between papa saw and null so i can't give specifics but there were quite a few people complaining about mess ups in that area.

Questionable Strawberry

9,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
this happened to me..i went into null to upgrade my rings and it said i had 4028304937630 purple orbs....
prolly not that *exact* amount but it was a lot... lol

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
My orbs just randomly disappeared yesterday and then soon after did the 42million+ glitch, and today when I completed Gustav's quest and received orbs none of them are showing in the counter. :C Sadness.

Edit: May 11th: All my orbs disappeared again. Tried using upgrade for rings anyways, but no...didn't work. They're done. :C
Hi everyone, thank you for reporting in the problem. I'm glad to say that we've just fixed the bug yesterday. We'll be releasing the bug fix soon along with the training area bug fix. Thank you for your patience!

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Had 42 orbs, destroyed a ring for 10, and dropped down to 12.

Ruthless Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Heckler 50
Sometimes happen to me
I got dazed, get into the crystal, upgrade a ring and there it went, up to 42 million, but contrary to what the first post says I appear to be unable to use any orbs.

And half the times I get zero orbs counted.

So... Sometimes? You can change that to "almost all the time".

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.168 Safari/535.19

Invisible Fatcat

I was killing stuff

Winged Phantom

18,300 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Lanzer
Hi everyone, thank you for reporting in the problem. I'm glad to say that we've just fixed the bug yesterday. We'll be releasing the bug fix soon along with the training area bug fix. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you!!

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help with bug fixes C:

Winged Phantom

18,300 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items