Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
lil_slytherin_babe
Owlie
lil_slytherin_babe
mine has constantly been doing this.... but with mine when it says 42949672 for the orbs... I can't even use what I should have.... It just locks them.... and I have also gotten to where it will not show part of my orbs.... I almost always get this when I am trying to level up a ring.... and it takes forever to go away.... why is this?

Please read the first post.

yeah I did that and it doesnt matter what I do when I get this error I can't use the orbs I actually have and waiting 5 minutes out of the game doesn't do anything

Try switching servers, they should come back.
Owlie
Post what you did right before your orb counter got confused to help fix it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I entered the null. That's all I did. Then i was lied to and got 42 million orbs.

crying DONT LIE TO ME, GAIA. dont mess wif my heart...

Also... why such an odd number? used to be all 9s. o_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before you Judge me: Ask Questions or See Profile!

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Alright...so this is what the scenarios are...

When I go to the null to...

a) upgrade a ring and orbs disappear
b) upgrade a ring and the orbs turn into the number 2342434245355 or something like that
c) salvage a ring and my orbs disappear
d) salvage a ring and then try to upgrade my ring and the orbs disappear

It takes me around 5 to 6 refreshes for me to be able to see the correct number.

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
thanks for the info..ill see if it works..i dont mind the "extra" orbs but i do care about the missing orbs..my crew and i were just boss farming katsumes doll i got 98 orbs out of it then i go to null and upgrade a lvl 2 ring once...and they all go byebye...i will try this then get back to you

Update:
It worked..it actually worked.. id +1 this if i could..good info

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
yeah, I'll get orbs, get dazed and work on charging my rings while I'm in the Null (all intentional) and suddenly, while I'm in the Null, my orbs counter will jump either to 42mil or 0. reloading works well enough, but it's getting annoying to have to reload every 20 minutes

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
i also had the problem with the orbs and also the lag is horrible and was on papa saw and when we went in we were able to kill i round of saws but no gold and saws didnt pop up after that,and also when i go 2 redrewt ppl they dont pop up on screen to do so,i have to keep refreshing for it to work,and ppl getting stuck in shallow sea,this has been going on 4 awhile and needs to stop lol

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Owlie
lil_slytherin_babe
Owlie
lil_slytherin_babe
mine has constantly been doing this.... but with mine when it says 42949672 for the orbs... I can't even use what I should have.... It just locks them.... and I have also gotten to where it will not show part of my orbs.... I almost always get this when I am trying to level up a ring.... and it takes forever to go away.... why is this?

yeah I did that and it doesnt matter what I do when I get this error I can't use the orbs I actually have and waiting 5 minutes out of the game doesn't do anything

happens to me and my friends also its getting crazy the issues goin on in zomg

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
CHERIE32
Owlie
lil_slytherin_babe
Owlie
lil_slytherin_babe

happens to me and my friends also its getting crazy the issues goin on in zomg

Yeah, it really sucks that we have one contracted developer, that we had to throw a s**t storm to even get, to deal with this ridiculous amount of glitches. emo

At least this one has a workaround? gonk

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So I've been having this problem right from the start where it shows that i have like 4732498329048 orbs...which is not true.
It sometimes shows I have zero orbs, but when i look in my inventory, it says i have like 50, but it won't let me use them.
Also, there was this one time when it actually showed the number of orbs i had (like 60), but when I upgraded one ring just once, it went all the way down to like 4 orbs...It won't let me update my rings! ugh -.-
..This needs to be fixed, because it seems like a lot of people are complaining about this.
I've had this yesterday and today. It's very annoying.

Chipperino's Significant Otter

Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Are the devs taking notice of this?
I think this should get some priority just as site glitches do because it's a hassle for players having to refresh the game over and over just to level their rings. ._.
My orbs glitched right after I became dazed in the Zen garden. I was fighting drums and lanterns.

browser: google chrome
graphics card is nvidia something.

Timid Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
This glitch first happened to me when I was farming in the Greens, and at first, when I earned orbs, the counter seemed to be registering the amount just fine. But when I went to the Null and I started charging my fire rain ring, the counter switched to over 42 Mil.
I looked in my inventory and saw the right amount, so that's good.
Another time I finished the Doll Shrine, I saw the orbs I obtained when I earned them, but the counter remained at zero! Once again, inventory tab to the rescue!
Thank you for sharing your experience everyone. I'd like to ask for clarification:

- do the orb count glitch more often when orbs are added to inventory followed by using orbs (such as upgrades)?

The bug is not easy to produce here in Gaia HQ, either because we aren't doing the specifics situation for the bug to happen or maybe the problem doesn't happen if the internet connection is fast. But we'll keep digging into the problem and we'll definitely get it fixed. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff