• Marathon 300

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
I bump this >:/

Unforgiving Tactician

Bumping this because this just happened to me and I DIDN'T KNOW. Gee, an ANNOUNCEMENT on ZOMG would be great? So does this mean I cannot participate in BL crews at all or just that I can't complete the quest as leader?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
SoloEncore
Bumping this because this just happened to me and I DIDN'T KNOW. Gee, an ANNOUNCEMENT on ZOMG would be great? So does this mean I cannot participate in BL crews at all or just that I can't complete the quest as leader?

It means someone else in the crew needs to walk over to where Alastor and Kam stand to start their conversation that gets 1st form rolling.

Unforgiving Tactician

Owlie
SoloEncore

It means someone else in the crew needs to walk over to where Alastor and Kam stand to start their conversation that gets 1st form rolling.

Ah, ok, thank you! So I can still kill a giant naked crazy lady, great! xd

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
SoloEncore
Owlie
SoloEncore

Ah, ok, thank you! So I can still kill a giant naked crazy lady, great! xd

Always make sure there's at least one person in your crew that hasn't accepted that quest. The number of people that have keeps growing.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items