Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone,

We've seen some reports of people having some problems when trying to load Zombie Farm. If you try to load the game and receive the following error: "Error retrieving data, please refresh your browser." Then please post in this thread with the following information:

1. Please provide us with the browser name and version you are using
2. The error message and number (if any) you are receiving
3. Does this happen with any other FB account you might have?
4. Does this issue occur with more than one browser? (if you have only tried one, we ask that you try using another browser just to see if you get the same error)
5. Do other Flash based games work for you as well?
6. Do you know which version of Flash are you using? (To check which version of Flash you have and to install the latest version, click this link: http://bit.ly/CheckFlash)
7. A brief description or link of where you access Zombie Farm.
The only time I seem to have loading issues with Zombie Farm is when I try to invade. I get stuck on the screen where the zombie is eating the brains. If I refresh, then it acts like I did the invasion, but without the results. I get no benefits and I have to wait 2 hours to invade again. Today is the second time this has happened to me.

1. I am using Firefox 7.0.1 on Ubuntu
2. No error message. Just loading forever.
3. I have only the one Facebook account.
4. I cannot easily replicate this error as I cannot invade again for another 2 hours and the only thing I know about this error is that it is not consistent.
5. I don't seem to have any issues with it normally, nor any other Flash games.
6. As I type this I have the latest version of Flash available and, as I said, the error is not consistent.
7. I access Zombie Farm through Facebook from my profile: https://apps.facebook.com/playzombiefarm/?ref=bookmarks&fb_source=bookmarks_apps&fb_bmpos=2_
Cute Tink 7
The only time I seem to have loading issues with Zombie Farm is when I try to invade. I get stuck on the screen where the zombie is eating the brains. If I refresh, then it acts like I did the invasion, but without the results. I get no benefits and I have to wait 2 hours to invade again. Today is the second time this has happened to me.

4. I cannot easily replicate this error as I cannot invade again for another 2 hours and the only thing I know about this error is that it is not consistent.
6. As I type this I have the latest version of Flash available and, as I said, the error is not consistent.
7. I access Zombie Farm through Facebook from my profile: ]https://apps.facebook.com/playzombiefarm/?ref=bookmarks&fb_source=bookmarks_apps&fb_bmpos=2_

Hey Cute Tink 7!

Thanks for the information! Does this happen for you every single time you try to invade? Could you also send me a private message with the link to the Facebook profile you use to play Zombie Farm Friends?
Hey it gives me this error " Oh DEAR... Something went wrong retrieving your information Please restart your browser and try again!
Error please log in" Ive tryed Internet explorer I mainly use Chrome and ive tryed it on firefox it keeps on giveing me the same error and I do have this account connected too my facebook.

And yes other flash based games work as well.

The newest one.(flash)

and i access Zombie farm from.http://apps.facebook.com/playzombiefarm/
Social Nick
Cute Tink 7

7. I access Zombie Farm through Facebook from my profile: ]https://apps.facebook.com/playzombiefarm/?ref=bookmarks&fb_source=bookmarks_apps&fb_bmpos=2_

Hey Cute Tink 7!

Thanks for the information! Does this happen for you every single time you try to invade? Could you also send me a private message with the link to the Facebook profile you use to play Zombie Farm Friends?

It seems to be happening every day between 5 and 6 pm Pacific time. Could it be that the server is too busy at this time?
keeps saying error while retriving my information. please refresh browser.

error login in.

its been weeks.
how do i fix this.

using google chrome and windows 7 64bit.

i tried different browsers and the 32 bit version of windows explorer.

error login in.

its been weeks.
how do i fix this.

this has been going on long enough please fix already or give updates about it going to get fixed.
NeonXangyu
Hey it gives me this error " Oh DEAR... Something went wrong retrieving your information Please restart your browser and try again!
Error please log in" Ive tryed Internet explorer I mainly use Chrome and ive tryed it on firefox it keeps on giveing me the same error and I do have this account connected too my facebook.

And yes other flash based games work as well.

The newest one.(flash)

and i access Zombie farm from.http://apps.facebook.com/playzombiefarm/

MR OCD 4real

error login in.

its been weeks.
how do i fix this.

Thanks for the information! Could you send me a private message with a link to your Facebook profiles that you use to play Zombie Farm Friends?
it finally worked for like 5mins today then it froze up and went back to saying refresh your broweser.... sad helllllllllppppppppppppppppp
1. Google Chrome
2. "Error retrieving data, please refresh your browser."
3. No other accounts used
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. WIN 11,1,102,55
7. Facebook - https://apps.facebook.com/playzombiefarm//play/
??????????????????????
???????????????????
this is some bs this game won't work on my laptop but will work on my sister inlaws laptop wtf get ur game fixed if ya don't you will be losing alot of players.

i tryed new and old versions of chrome i tryed internet explorer i have newest flash all flash games work but this one im using windows 7 64 bit . is there something i don't have installed on my laptop that i need to play this game cuz it works on my sister inlaws laptop please fix this game or tell me what i need to do.
i see the devs really read this stuff NOT cuz if they did the problems with this game would be fixed by now. scream
wwefan30
i see the devs really read this stuff NOT cuz if they did the problems with this game would be fixed by now. scream

Hi there,

Things are being read, but, like many issues not only with games but even with your car, just because you know there is a problem, it may take awhile before you can figure out how to fix it! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff