Give Away prizes given out Jan 1st 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 22 ]
<3 0.67532467532468 67.5% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu

I'm not sure where I will g once this forum dies, but for now I've been chatting in another thread here.

I dont tend to hang out in any forums except the event ones because I'm most active during events

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LostPhantasii
Soreiyu

I'm not sure where I will g once this forum dies, but for now I've been chatting in another thread here.

I dont tend to hang out in any forums except the event ones because I'm most active during events

Same... >_<

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu
I can keep a thread alive even if it's just me posting. I'd prolly go broke though. lol

I tried to bump in the hope that someone'll see it and come in, but it never happened and I just gave up

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I once tried having a quest thread... *got bored really fast*

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu

What were you trying to quest for?

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LostPhantasii
Soreiyu

What were you trying to quest for?

I don't even remember. o_O;

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu
Well, I see you've changed your avi. I think it's quite nice 4laugh
nicer than the one before

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LostPhantasii
Soreiyu
Well, I see you've changed your avi. I think it's quite nice 4laugh
nicer than the one before

I changed it when my Silver Bells hatched. I ended up with Blue Belle the kitty worth less than what I paid for the item. lol

Ignore the chips that was a random inside thing from another thread.

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu
I changed it when my Silver Bells hatched. I ended up with Blue Belle the kitty worth less than what I paid for the item. lol

If I had to choose one, that would've been my favorite despite its price. I guess gaians just love gold things
I kind of like the chips (I thought they were petals). It contrasts nicely with everything else and gives the avi more of a fairy feel

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LostPhantasii
Soreiyu

If I had to choose one, that would've been my favorite despite its price. I guess gaians just love gold things
I kind of like the chips (I thought they were petals). It contrasts nicely with everything else and gives the avi more of a fairy feel

I changed it back to normal. lol I didn't want people thinking that I was peeing chips.

I like the Blue Belle. I'd like it if Golden Belle had blue eyes. *likes tabbies*

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu
I changed it back to normal. lol I didn't want people thinking that I was peeing chips.

I like the Blue Belle. I'd like it if Golden Belle had blue eyes. *likes tabbies*

But it wasnt coming out of your butt xD And I couldnt even tell if they were chips, I thought they were petals. It looks a bit more demonic now, not that it didnt before...it somehow just looks more demonic. Probably because you can see more of the trident. Or did you just equip it? It's late...I dont even remember

I just like blue mrgreen

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LostPhantasii

But it wasnt coming out of your butt xD And I couldnt even tell if they were chips, I thought they were petals. It looks a bit more demonic now, not that it didnt before...it somehow just looks more demonic. Probably because you can see more of the trident. Or did you just equip it? It's late...I dont even remember

I just like blue mrgreen

Thats why I said peeing. ;p

I just equipped it.

Blue goes with pretty much anything. It's very versatile and appealing color. It's funny how most of the world is blue and yet we don't get sick of seeing it.

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu
Thats why I said peeing. ;p

I just equipped it.

Blue goes with pretty much anything. It's very versatile and appealing color. It's funny how most of the world is blue and yet we don't get sick of seeing it.

Oh, gosh xD Peeing from the butt, yup, I am definitely out of it and should get some sleep because I have two tests tomorrow. One that I had over 2 weeks to study for but procrastinated then studied for the other one instead

Does blue really go with everything? And I've never thought of it that way...Maybe that's why people like it so much? Power of suggestion?

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LostPhantasii

Oh, gosh xD Peeing from the butt, yup, I am definitely out of it and should get some sleep because I have two tests tomorrow. One that I had over 2 weeks to study for but procrastinated then studied for the other one instead

Does blue really go with everything? And I've never thought of it that way...Maybe that's why people like it so much? Power of suggestion?

I think I'm going to go and lay down as well.

Good luck on yout tests. I hope you do well on them.

I wouldn't say that it goes with everything, but it's easy to coordinate with.

It could be.

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soreiyu
I think I'm going to go and lay down as well.

Good luck on yout tests. I hope you do well on them.

I wouldn't say that it goes with everything, but it's easy to coordinate with.

It could be.

Thank you. I barely studied for the second one and I think I got 100% 4laugh
As for the one that I procrastinated on, I still have two days that I will probably allow me more time...to procrastinate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff