• Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
This looks like it will be a fun place to hangout in while I do my secret gift giving around the forums.

How are you?
I hope it will be a fun place to hang around! ^_^

I'm doing pretty good, just getting ready to send out 50+ gifts for my giveaway guild. -Points to signature-
I've given away gifts all day today as well so far I'm at 20 gifts given but I plan to go until Christmas Eve.
That's quite a days away! Good luck with that!

I'm hoping more people ask for a gift in my guild I bought over 300 gifts because I was sure we'd get spotlighted; however, that didn't really work out. sweatdrop

I forgot to ask how you were, my bad!
Oh wow that is a lot of gift giving you are going to be doing better then me my gift giving just went up by 1

oh and I am good just taking a small break on the gift giving for the moment saw this place and decided to stop by and hangout
Not the amount of gifting you do that matters, that fact that you are gifting is great enough!

Well glad you took the time to come by!~
That is very true I like the feeling when you give a gift to someone it makes it all the better.

And not a problem I have given you a <3 as well I'll be hanging out here for a while now while I wait try to get more gifts to give away

Blessed Lunatic

Merry Christmas

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
I've given away gifts all day today as well so far I'm at 20 gifts given but I plan to go until Christmas Eve.

I'm hoping more people ask for a gift in my guild I bought over 300 gifts because I was sure we'd get spotlighted; however, that didn't really work out. sweatdrop

Oh wow that is a lot of gift giving you are going to be doing better then me my gift giving just went up by 1

oh and I am good just taking a small break on the gift giving for the moment saw this place and decided to stop by and hangout
Not the amount of gifting you do that matters, that fact that you are gifting is great enough!

That is very true I like the feeling when you give a gift to someone it makes it all the better.

And not a problem I have given you a <3 as well I'll be hanging out here for a while now while I wait try to get more gifts to give away
I absolutely love the feeling I get when I give gifts to people! Hence why I mad the giveaway guild and this thread!

I saw that somebody had <3'ed the thread, thanks a bunch!

Aged Gaian

Angel_of_the_Half_Moon
Merry Christmas
To you as well!

Blessed Lunatic

Kloob
Angel_of_the_Half_Moon
Merry Christmas
To you as well!
^-^

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

I absolutely love the feeling I get when I give gifts to people! Hence why I mad the giveaway guild and this thread!

It feels amazing there is nothing better then the feeling you get from it

and not a problem glad to do it

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Aged Gaian

Angel_of_the_Half_Moon
Kloob
Angel_of_the_Half_Moon
Merry Christmas
To you as well!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How are you today, Ms. Angel?

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

When I sent in the email to get a spotlight to Gaia the first thing I said was "I love the feeling that I get when I know I made one person smile, I'll practically die of joy when I gift one hundred people.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

When I sent in the email to get a spotlight to Gaia the first thing I said was "I love the feeling that I get when I know I made one person smile, I'll practically die of joy when I gift one hundred people.
Well you are a very kind person then its good to see that there are still people out there like you in this world

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Well you are a very kind person then its good to see that there are still people out there like you in this world
Yes it does seem that more and more people are just becoming greedier and greedier every year. -Sigh- 'Tis a sad thing.

Aged Gaian

imk33ly
Bump ^.~
Merry Christmas!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Yes it does seem that more and more people are just becoming greedier and greedier every year. -Sigh- 'Tis a sad thing.
It truly is sad but now people can change that at least just for the holidays

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

It truly is sad but now people can change that at least just for the holidays
Very true! I truly hope that they can/do!

Blessed Lunatic

Kloob
Angel_of_the_Half_Moon
Kloob
Angel_of_the_Half_Moon
Merry Christmas
To you as well!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How are you today, Ms. Angel?
I am doing pretty good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas