9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Hello
Hello there!
This looks like it will be a fun place to hangout in while I do my secret gift giving around the forums.

How are you?

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Hello
Hello there!
This looks like it will be a fun place to hangout in while I do my secret gift giving around the forums.

How are you?
I hope it will be a fun place to hang around! ^_^

I'm doing pretty good, just getting ready to send out 50+ gifts for my giveaway guild. -Points to signature-

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Hello
Hello there!

How are you?

I'm doing pretty good, just getting ready to send out 50+ gifts for my giveaway guild. -Points to signature-
I've given away gifts all day today as well so far I'm at 20 gifts given but I plan to go until Christmas Eve.

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Hello
Hello there!

How are you?

I've given away gifts all day today as well so far I'm at 20 gifts given but I plan to go until Christmas Eve.
That's quite a days away! Good luck with that!

I'm hoping more people ask for a gift in my guild I bought over 300 gifts because I was sure we'd get spotlighted; however, that didn't really work out. sweatdrop

I forgot to ask how you were, my bad!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Hello
Hello there!

How are you?

I'm hoping more people ask for a gift in my guild I bought over 300 gifts because I was sure we'd get spotlighted; however, that didn't really work out. sweatdrop

Oh wow that is a lot of gift giving you are going to be doing better then me my gift giving just went up by 1

oh and I am good just taking a small break on the gift giving for the moment saw this place and decided to stop by and hangout
KLOOOB. What a funny sound it makes. xD

Aged Gaian

Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

How are you?

Oh wow that is a lot of gift giving you are going to be doing better then me my gift giving just went up by 1

oh and I am good just taking a small break on the gift giving for the moment saw this place and decided to stop by and hangout
Not the amount of gifting you do that matters, that fact that you are gifting is great enough!

Well glad you took the time to come by!~

Aged Gaian

Mika_Len
KLOOOB. What a funny sound it makes. xD
XD Glad you like it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items