• Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Kloob
Blood On His Fingers
Kloob
Blood On His Fingers
Kloob
Blood On His Fingers
It's you! We talked in Modmas for awhile, remember?
yep yep I remember =]]
I haven't been back to Modmas since the last time we spoke, I feel like it's just too cluttered there.
Same here blaugh so Im here, trying to talk to people.
Have you been back at all since then?

Well I'm hopefully getting more people as we speak to come in and chat. :3
Nope I havent been, or at least I dont think lol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Its gone up a few pages since I was on last night
It has indeed! <3 I'm so very happy about that~
I like what you've done with your avi.
Its good to see more people are hanging out in here

Why thank you~ I love the 2k11 spirited items so I had to get most of them. I still need to get one or two more. :3

I'm glad more people are coming in. I might get some more people in here by announcing it in my guild!~
I have them all it took me a day and a half to get them all but it was worth it.

That would be an awesome way to get more people in here if you did that

It's taken me two days so far just to get these, I don't seem to have the patience to sit in towns and carol. XD

It sure is, I mean there are abut 630 people in my guild so hopefully they'll want to come!~
I thought it was to much caroling to do but when I got done with it I was super happy

That would really make this place the hot spot in the forums if all of them came down
Blood On His Fingers
Kloob
Blood On His Fingers
Kloob
Blood On His Fingers
yep yep I remember =]]
I haven't been back to Modmas since the last time we spoke, I feel like it's just too cluttered there.
Same here blaugh so Im here, trying to talk to people.
Have you been back at all since then?

Well I'm hopefully getting more people as we speak to come in and chat. :3
Nope I havent been, or at least I dont think lol
Well it's good to know that I wasn't the only one to leave after a short while! XD
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Why thank you~ I love the 2k11 spirited items so I had to get most of them. I still need to get one or two more. :3

I'm glad more people are coming in. I might get some more people in here by announcing it in my guild!~
I have them all it took me a day and a half to get them all but it was worth it.

It's taken me two days so far just to get these, I don't seem to have the patience to sit in towns and carol. XD

It sure is, I mean there are abut 630 people in my guild so hopefully they'll want to come!~
I thought it was to much caroling to do but when I got done with it I was super happy

That would really make this place the hot spot in the forums if all of them came down
I sure hope a lot of them come down if not all. I think they'll all enjoy it.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

I'm sure they will enjoy it if they just stay for a bit and hang out and all that other fun stuff
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

I'm sure they will enjoy it if they just stay for a bit and hang out and all that other fun stuff
Well it's all very similar to my guild, I based it off of it really. Expect for it's all on a much smaller platform. XD

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Well it's all very similar to my guild, I based it off of it really. Expect for it's all on a much smaller platform. XD
Well that's good that you had some kind of idea on how to do this thanks to your guild

so how has your day been?
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Well that's good that you had some kind of idea on how to do this thanks to your guild

It's been pretty meh. I haven't done anything productive and I'm just not wanting to get up tomorrow morning and spend my time at school for the next two days. But that's life.

What about you, how has your day been?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

It's been pretty meh. I haven't done anything productive and I'm just not wanting to get up tomorrow morning and spend my time at school for the next two days. But that's life.

Mostly been indoors saw an old friend today he just came back from his deployment and is here for a while till he is shipped out again other then that nothing much
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Mostly been indoors saw an old friend today he just came back from his deployment and is here for a while till he is shipped out again other then that nothing much
Ah, we'll it's always nice to see an old friend.

When is he being shipped out again?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Not sure he didn't say but hopefully he is hear for a good amount of time
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Hopefully he is! ^_^

Well I'm gonna go for a bit, talk with you later!~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200
Happy Holidays~!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine
Kloob
Lupo Di Fulmine

Hopefully he is! ^_^

Well I'm gonna go for a bit, talk with you later!~
Alrighty then
Later!~

Lonely Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
†hê Qµêêñ ̧ §þêåkïñg...