Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Snowflake

I think I will be frequenting the word games forum, welcome to Gaia forum, but probably guilds as well.

I'm going to miss this forum. I don't know why but the event forums always seem to be more interesting rather than the original forums. Does anyone feel the same way?

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
None. After so many years,I just have gotten tired of the many a-holes I seem to find in the forums. So I visit them rarely..

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ehh, I'll go back to hanging around charity forums

I prefer events though ;__; so much more fun
I doubt I'll go to any forum. I'll likely slip back into obscurity until the next event.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
告訴我怎麼抵抗心裡 潛伏的脆弱

AF and probably lurking Exchange and Q&A ><; yes I have to agree with you on the event forums~

可憐我越是迷戀煙火越害怕寂寞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The Kyr
None. After so many years,I just have gotten tired of the many a-holes I seem to find in the forums. So I visit them rarely..

Same for me. I will not be using forums very often.

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
I will be frequenting Heaven, but very rarely. I prefer to keep in touch with the friends I already have once in a while, and will probably begin lurking with a new interesting event.

Christmas Events are my favorite though, I am really not looking forward for V-Day, because of the romantic creepers. I hate it when they write you heart-trembling letters and play with your emotions like that.
This year, after some really disturbing gifts, I turned off Anon gifting. Sorry lurkers, for 7 good reasons I prefer to know who you are.

This year's Christmas event was amazing though. I had a bunch of stuff that are hardly worthy for anyone which I gave to Pete. It was good, no matter what some people say. Of course last year was better, but eh! Let's hope there will be another Christmas this year to enjoy.

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I'm not a regular in any forum so I just lurk around and post every now and then at random forums. XD I'd mostly go back to playing zOMG though, now that the event is over.

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

probably the art freebies, site feedback and dressing room

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'll be too busy working to do much forum posting. Of my free time, I'll be on zOMG working on DMS runs. Too bad there's no such thing as free time.

Salty Dreamer

45,125 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
I'll just probably go back to doing daily chances and tending my aquarium until the next event... I like how the events bring Gaians together; it's more structured.

Hallowed Nerd

Probably random forums. Posting here and there, like I always did. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I will probably go to the AMC's until the next event. sad
Nowhere probably sad I used to hang out in a great gift thread but I've been sort of forumless since they closed up shop, wandering around aimlessly....I'm missing this event forum already

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
Anyameria
I will be frequenting Heaven, but very rarely. I prefer to keep in touch with the friends I already have once in a while, and will probably begin lurking with a new interesting event.

Christmas Events are my favorite though, I am really not looking forward for V-Day, because of the romantic creepers. I hate it when they write you heart-trembling letters and play with your emotions like that.
This year, after some really disturbing gifts, I turned off Anon gifting. Sorry lurkers, for 7 good reasons I prefer to know who you are.

This year's Christmas event was amazing though. I had a bunch of stuff that are hardly worthy for anyone which I gave to Pete. It was good, no matter what some people say. Of course last year was better, but eh! Let's hope there will be another Christmas this year to enjoy.

Cant complain when we donate junk and get good items in return.. I liked this event better than I thought I would. Beats hunting for eggs..LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff