Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
Hello, I don't know if I'm the only one, or that I'm just greedy...
But why doesn't Bludeau give a gift and I can't even reach Dr Singh?
sweatdrop

I've donated some stuff about every day and the meter is already filled...
So if there wasn't going to be anything, why bother including them?
surprised

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
Herp, someone please explain~
User Image

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
Derp.
cat_confused

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
cat_neutral

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That's because the community already gifted that part, and you had to donate during that arc to get a gift.

Questionable Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kisshusgirl
That's because the community already gifted that part, and you had to donate during that arc to get a gift.

No you don't. If they passed an NPC you didn't get a gift from, you can click on their icon on the meter to go back and get the gift from them.

Hallowed Nerd

Both of them gave an item.
Bludeau grant was Rudolph's Snot and Dr. Singh grant was Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit.
You can still get them by clicking on their pics.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sand_jedi
No you don't. If they passed an NPC you didn't get a gift from, you can click on their icon on the meter to go back and get the gift from them.

Really? Every time I went back on my mule account, I didnt get the gift from them.

Questionable Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kisshusgirl
sand_jedi

Really? Every time I went back on my mule account, I didnt get the gift from them.

Yeah. I was gone for the entire Bludeau fillup, but I was able to click on his icon on the meter, and the "Claim your gift" button appeared below the picture depicting Bludeau and Ol' Pete.

Now, my argument assumes you're referring to the gift received for filling a section of the meter, and not the gift you get for every five donations, right?

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sand_jedi
Yeah. I was gone for the entire Bludeau fillup, but I was able to click on his icon on the meter, and the "Claim your gift" button appeared below the picture depicting Bludeau and Ol' Pete.

Now, my argument assumes you're referring to the gift received for filling a section of the meter, and not the gift you get for every five donations, right?

Huh. I wonder if its just a glitch, then?

Yes, that is what I was talking about.

Questionable Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kisshusgirl
sand_jedi

Huh. I wonder if its just a glitch, then?

Yes, that is what I was talking about.

I suppose that's possible. You didn't get either gift mentioned by Ametenshi Vlos Valsharess in her response a couple posts up?

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sand_jedi
I suppose that's possible. You didn't get either gift mentioned by Ametenshi Vlos Valsharess in her response a couple posts up?

Nope. And on another mule account, I even donated once during both arcs.

Lonely Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
i hade the exact same problem with two other characters. (don't remember who though) it was just alchemy items that was the "claim your gift" item, so i'm not too upset about it. must be just an annoying glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff