Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Wow, a lot of work put into this thread!

ninja

'Sup?

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm very excited.
mrgreen

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I was in jail when this happened, but I remember it all over the news. I didn't cry, but I felt really bad for 02 - he had a dream and it was crushed in the worst way possible. It really tore at your heart to watch some get shot like that in cold blood. cry

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yay a Zurg event

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
The GCD Thief Fairy
I was in jail when this happened, but I remember it all over the news. I didn't cry, but I felt really bad for 02 - he had a dream and it was crushed in the worst way possible. It really tore at your heart to watch some get shot like that in cold blood. cry
truly was a sad day I had a crush on Flarn but being in the men in orange I could not fraturnize with the enemy as it was put

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
rebel_enchantra
The GCD Thief Fairy
truly was a sad day I had a crush on Flarn but being in the men in orange I could not fraturnize with the enemy as it was put

Men in... orange?

You don't look like a man.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The GCD Thief Fairy

Men in... orange?

it was humans in general we wore orange and erased memories but the zurg was a big thing

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The GCD Thief Fairy

Men in... orange?

it was humans in general we wore orange and erased memories but the zurg was a big thing
Ah, I see. There were a lot of "X in Y" groups running around at the time. xd

Let's see, I remember the Gaians in White, the Gaians in Black: Code White, the Idiots in Black... aaaand, that's all that springs to mind right now.

I don't remember the GIO, but it has been a while.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The GCD Thief Fairy

Men in... orange?

Let's see, I remember the Gaians in White, the Gaians in Black: Code White, the Idiots in Black... aaaand, that's all that springs to mind right now.

I think alot of people were copying the men in black

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The GCD Thief Fairy

Men in... orange?

I think a lot of people were copying the Gaians in Black. cool

Although we were, of course, copying the Men in Black, so they were copying them too, in an indirect sense.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus

Men in... orange?

Although we were, of course, copying the Men in Black, so they were copying them too, in an indirect sense.
we did orange because the zurgs first appeared around Halloween I guess in a since they were a sister organization since black is the other color for Halloween

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus

Men in... orange?

we did orange because the zurgs first appeared around Halloween I guess in a since they were a sister organization since black is the other color for Halloween
Makes sense. Did you have a guild, or were you a thread-based organization?

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus

We had a guild we disbanded and it became a hocky guild

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus
rebel_enchantra
The Iron Magus

We had a guild we disbanded and it became a hocky guild
xd A hockey guild? There's a sad fate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas