Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
Quote:
Soft music plays lightly as partners dance in the center of the ballroom, those without a partner or simply do not wish to dance remain on the outs watching the lovers' waltz. You are not one of the wall flowers, choosing to accept the hand of a man who asked you for a dance. You have no interest in him and you glide across the dance floor silently, your eyes gazing down the smooth marble floor passing beneath your feet, reflecting the dazzling chandelier lights above.

The music does not stop, but your partner thanks you, bows and leaves. As you turn around to leave, you're swept up into another dance. A pair of hands catch your own, placing one on a dark shoulder and gently holding the other in his hand as he guides you along. Your eyes meet his shoulder and you can see the skin of his bare neck, the adams apple of a male and long black hair held loosely back by a silver ribbon. You feel the warmth of his body envelope you like a comforting blanket and your eyes slide close as you breath in his dark amber scent, your head falling onto his shoulder as if caught in a strange magnetic pull.

"I do hope I'm not boring you," he says in a low whisper and you can feel a soft rumble from his chest when he speaks. Slowly, the music comes to a stop and so do you. He steps back away from you and you see him pull a box from inside the side of his jacket. &I thought I'd steal a dance before I had to leave.& He takes your hand and you feel his lips brush against the back of your knuckles.

"For you, mademoiselle," he murmurs and places a box in your hands before disappearing, leaving you standing in the center of the ballroom.

- The Sable Wind

... I am speechless, this shall be saved forever. Thank you so much for your gift, kind sir, whomever you might be, you have stolen my smile and a piece of my heart. Keep it safe... And thank you once again... emotion_kirakira

P.S.: I thought I'd share this message with you all, it is just so... *sigh*

Tipsy Fairy

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Quote:
Message: The stars, the moon, they shine brightly above, and as you peer up to stare at the night sky, snow falls, catching in your lashes and melting on your lips. A sigh of white clouds and you turn to leave the snowy field, unsure as to why you had gone out in the first place. The wind blows suddenly then and you turn away, bringing a hand up to shield your skin from the winter bite. A darkly dressed man appears with the gust of wind, dropping down gently into the snow with one foot first. &You look cold, mademoiselle,& he greets you with a voice deep and distinctive like tarnished velvet.

He steps towards you till he's close enough that his scent, warm and earthy, engulfs you. He leans down closer slipping a hand over your cheek, his gaze captured by your lips, but his silver eyes flick up to meet yours nevertheless. He's so close you can hear him even as he breathes a low whisper, &Perhaps I should warm you up?&

- The Sable Wind

So amazing...*swoons*

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
Jokersluv
So amazing...*swoons*

*Swooning with you* emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Fairy

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Anyameria
Jokersluv
So amazing...*swoons*

*Swooning with you* emotion_kirakira

My favorite Anon EVER heart heart

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hmmmm this is strange... I haven't gotten 1 from this anon emo

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
This Anon in particular looked at my Profile, because the mysterious man with long dark hair can only be one side of the same coin...

I think tonight I will sleep with a smile. For a moment, he was real...

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Quote:
Message: You're laying asleep under the blankets, dreaming of cherry blossom petals gently riding the wind across the full yellow moon, the twinkling city lights below reflecting the stars above like a mirror image. You're sitting next to a large cherry tree with branches wrapped in pink like cotton candy, the short green grass soft and cool beneath you. The view on the hill is breath taking and unnaturally beautiful, and you feel at peace though you don't recognize where you are or the city down below. Nor the man sitting next to you.

He's staring up at the moon, the pale light dancing along his refined features and down the smooth fall of black hair framing his face. You realize he's looking at you now, his silver eyes catching the light of the moon between dark lashes. Slowly, he leans closer and closer till he's only inches away and he brushes back a lock of your hair behind your ear. His finger tips trace the curve of your ear down to your ear lobe and your jaw, where his fingers slide beneath; and he's tilting your lips higher to meet his. &Beautiful...& he whispers, his warm breath blowing against your lips.

You never get your kiss, as dreams always end when you want it most to continue.

When you wake, however, your curtains are gently blowing in through the open doors of the balcony. You're certain you closed them before you went to sleep, so how...?

- The Sable Wind

'*screams* whee heart
Wow so beautiful and elegant~
<3 I love anon's!!! :3

Romantic Knight

He really does have an amazing way with words...

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
The Sable Wind
A man appears with a gust of wind, dropping down gently into the snow with one foot first. Sharp silver eyes flick up to meet your own and slowly he stands gracefully to his full height. He's tall with long, lithe limbs, dressed in black so dark he could meld into the shadows. &Hello again, dearest Anyameria,& he greets you with a voice deep and distinctive like tarnished velvet. &I thank you for your praise, however I don't plan to reveal myself any time soon.&

He's walking towards you, and you aren't quite sure if you should stay or run. However it's too late to decide because he's standing before you now and gently takes hold of your hand, bringing it up so his lips may brush against your skin as he murmurs, &or at all.& Releasing your hand, he glances off to the side, loosely crossing his arms. After a moment, he averts his gaze back to your eyes and says simply, &I enjoy sending letters.&

Slowly, he steps closer towards so only he is in your sight. He leans down closer, tilting his head slightly to one side, a lock of black hair slipping over his shoulder. He raises a hand and brushes back your hair behind your ear. His finger tips trace the curve of your ear down to your ear lobe and your jaw, where his fingers slide beneath-- and he's tilting your lips higher to meet his. His gaze is captured by your lips, but his silver eyes flick up to meet yours nevertheless. He's so close you can hear him even as he breathes a low whisper, &don't you think the mystery would fade...& The wind picks up and you have to close your eyes. When the wind calms, you open your eyes and see you are alone, yet you hear as the wind blows gently through your hair, brushing warmly against your skin, &...if you were to know who I am?&

- The Sable Wind

A very late reply, since I received this at Christmas time, but I only recently came back around and a whole pile of messages was in my inbox. Luckily I didn't delete this!
Thank you, oh you great Poet, you Dark Mastermind.

... Playtime aside, I love it how my reactions are all so romantic in his letters, whereas if this happened in real life, it would be totally different... In a so-not romantic way. emotion_sweatdrop
And no, it wouldn't fade. I know who you are already ; ) And I even have drawn this mysterious Wind man of yours on paper! *evil laugh*

Distinct Informer

Oh my, redface he has a way with words.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
/dreamy sigh
I just logged on now, and saw a message from The Sable Wind..it was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you sweet anon <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff