Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Well, I've learned that, no matter how many Ocean Summer Tops, Fourth Amigo Lucki Pants or Leviathan's Grace Anklets clutter up my Inventory, I'm never cleaning house again! rofl
It took me literally hundreds of throw away Items, and then some, to get my Components, so you can be darn sure that I'll be collecting my D.C.'s every day and storing all of my Lucki Pants safely away for the next time Gaia decides we need a bit of prodding to get our houses in order!. wink

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
You didn't like the event?

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Blessima

LOL!
I didn't say that did I?

I was just saying that the necessity of donating hundreds of Items in order to get my Event Loot, made me kind of regret those rare moments of fastidiousness that saw me organize and clean up my bulging Inventory.
Turns out all those throw aways would have been very helpful in my quest for Snot! rofl

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
WideEyed
Blessima

LOL!
I didn't say that did I?

I was just saying that the necessity of donating hundreds of Items in order to get my Event Loot, made me kind of regret those rare moments of fastidiousness that saw me organize and clean up my bulging Inventory.
Turns out all those throw aways would have been very helpful in my quest for Snot! rofl

Well, the big final item was the blast at least.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
告訴我怎麼抵抗心裡 潛伏的脆弱

c: That Gaia tends to glitch at the end of the events.

可憐我越是迷戀煙火越害怕寂寞

Peaceful Lunatic

We have learned that, yes, Alchemy would be used more if getting components was easier.

Sure, it took a major number of item and 1 gold donations to get all we needed, but that's easier than hunting for those rare flowers and papers that show up only in brief time slots in order to get enough to make a giftbox/cache/case for the chance that one might get the component or formula one is actually looking for. And easier than stalking the marketplace for days for the rare, often pricy, listings.

I still try with regular Alchemy, though...

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
I've learned that Begging People for components and anons and Bitching about not getting components and anons is how most people will seem to spend their time doing on this forum now. That people EXPECT to get anons,even though it is supposedly random and they have done nothing to deserve it.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
For me, it's probably just the same: no matter how many Neutral Starter Polos are cluttering my inventory, saving them for an event is better.
Also... it's better to wait a few days before donating all my trash, as I could've gotten twice as many items out of the stuff I donated when it was still 10 items per component.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I learned that events are really fun and hobos like to give people useless items. 4laugh

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The best way to handle these sorts of events, is to do it whilst watching tv
It seems that Gaia likes to do one of these 'throw your junk away in exchange for a few new items' events every few Christmases.

My not throwing much away that I gained from Dumpster Dive helped considerably in this event.

I still greatly dislike Alchemy and hate that it's become the major factor in all of the holiday events since its release.

While this event was fairly enjoyable, I liked it better with interactive NPCs, like Turkey, Nipper, and Elftech, from last years Christmas event.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Delicate Wish
告訴我怎麼抵抗心裡 潛伏的脆弱

c: That Gaia tends to glitch at the end of the events.

可憐我越是迷戀煙火越害怕寂寞

Glitch?
Did I miss something?

Dangerous Lover

User Image

I learned that I am one heck of a clean person when it comes to my invo because I had to buy like 2g items to donate. Yeah, maybe next time I'll start hoarding my stuff but for the most part, I am going to end up keeping my invo clean. I learned that I am really lazy now with replying to any letters I received and should still be working on them right now. I also learn that I have grown addicted to the changed backgrounds in event forums.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Kyr
I've learned that Begging People for components and anons and Bitching about not getting components and anons is how most people will seem to spend their time doing on this forum now. That people EXPECT to get anons,even though it is supposedly random and they have done nothing to deserve it.

There is undoubtedly a dark side to the whole Anon phenomenon that should probably be expected, if not appreciated.
I've always been somewhat surprised by people's apparent comfort with asking others to simply give them things.
It's a concept that's entirely foreign to me, and I find to be rather unseemly.
Still, the fact that people do give their stuff away freely, says some pretty nice things about them, so I guess it's not all bad.
With people having no qualms about asking for things, and the appearance of Anoning, I guess it should be no surprise that some would develop an unjustified sense of entitlement.
It is indeed unfortunate, but when you get right down to it, not really surprising.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
TheTallerOne
For me, it's probably just the same: no matter how many Neutral Starter Polos are cluttering my inventory, saving them for an event is better.
Also... it's better to wait a few days before donating all my trash, as I could've gotten twice as many items out of the stuff I donated when it was still 10 items per component.

And to think that at one time I had a seemingly endless amount of Starter Polos, and pitched them all in a fit of unbridled Spring Cleaning frenzy. gonk
If I had just listened to that little voice that drives so many of my actions where house cleaning is concerned; the one that says, "It can wait.....do it tomorrow", I wouldn't have had to ransack my Mules for Lucki Pants! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff