6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hemsut
how do you draw so fast? gonk

I uh...draw?
Lol.
I dunno how else to answer this...(・∀・ )

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I love how everyone's getting in the X-mas spirit. Yay-ness! Free art!

(If anyone wants to draw me, feel free. I love the current version of my avi.)

Adorable Fatcat

Hello! smile

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Are they? Hmm... -Is a far cry from decked out in holiday attire.-

Perhaps I'll be the Ghost of Christmas Past.

Shameless Fatcat

This is my life and freedom is my profession
This is my mission throughout all flight duration
There is a core and it's hardcore

~Bump~
User Image
~Bump~

All is hardcore when made with love
Love is a voice of a savage soul
This savage love is undestructable

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Mightelove
Hello! smile

Wrar~

Adorable Fatcat

Virulent Lover
Mightelove
Hello! smile

Wrar~

Mew?

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Mightelove

Mew?

You don't look like a kitty.
Aizikan

I lack green colored items silly. I have a few, but not nearly enough to work with upon a good holiday avi.

Mmmm just coming back from a hiatus eh? What a time to come back on! As far as halloween in real life... I didn't do to much. =4=;;; Kinda forgot it was halloween... And was all like oh s**t... Aih! A top hat! Okay lets go with that, and went to the party. XD

If I had green items other than dresses, I would gift one to you. Unless you don't mind wearing a dress ^^

It is difficult to participate in both Gaia and university at the same time. Now that I'm on break (not really - I still have two papers to write) I can spend some time here again.

You own a top hat? I found one at a store in Ithaca once, but it was 80$, and didn't look like it was in very good condition. I forget what year it was from - if I recall correctly, it was 1870's. It was too big anyway.

I was in nearly the same predicament this year as you were for halloween - last year I made a kimono (in the traditional style! Hooray for historical accuracy!), but purchased a naginata from the internet to accompany it. This year I had planned to make my own naginata, but I never got around to it. So now I've got an eight-foot-long dowel just propped up against the wall of my apartment.

It's lucky that you got to go to a party, though. I don't think I've ever been to a halloween party.

Adorable Fatcat

Virulent Lover
Mightelove

Mew?

>.> But I act like one!
Virulent Lover

Your signature is wonderful. Do you play D&D?

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Heee, I am so excited the forums are open :3 and to find lovely artists already makes it even more wonderful~

Let's see, a verse or something. . .

Twinkle twinkle little tree
Your sparkling branches are lovely to see

Casting your light all around
While you protect our gifts on the ground

Twinkle twinkle little tree
Your sparkling branches are lovely to see

>> I am not so great at poems obviously!

Loyal Phantom

Priestess of Neptune
If I had green items other than dresses, I would gift one to you. Unless you don't mind wearing a dress ^^

It is difficult to participate in both Gaia and university at the same time. Now that I'm on break (not really - I still have two papers to write) I can spend some time here again.

You own a top hat? I found one at a store in Ithaca once, but it was 80$, and didn't look like it was in very good condition. I forget what year it was from - if I recall correctly, it was 1870's. It was too big anyway.

I was in nearly the same predicament this year as you were for halloween - last year I made a kimono (in the traditional style! Hooray for historical accuracy!), but purchased a naginata from the internet to accompany it. This year I had planned to make my own naginata, but I never got around to it. So now I've got an eight-foot-long dowel just propped up against the wall of my apartment.

It's lucky that you got to go to a party, though. I don't think I've ever been to a halloween party.

Not a traditional top hat... And I... borrowed it... From school? lol Last place I was in was the prop closet for our theater groups. So I borrowed it for the party.

And it was a lot of fun! But not very halloween themed. hehe

That sounds amazing. I can't sow to save my life. Haza for grandmas!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff