Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Sasu1010
I think its a bit of both, to be perfectly honest. Last time I checked, I had emotions... or else I wouldn't be so pissed about it @_@
well.. clinical psychopaths are unable to feel guilt(they feel anger and self-hate instead).. so clinical psychopath asians maybe don't have souls? ;w;

that's kinda going philosophical and stretching it a bit, though.
plusss, my bf's a psychopath and he totally has a soul despite being a self-centered little kid on the inside. D:
thoughhh some people would beg to differ o_o

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
Dark Lolita Angel
Sasu1010
I think its a bit of both, to be perfectly honest. Last time I checked, I had emotions... or else I wouldn't be so pissed about it @_@
well.. clinical psychopaths are unable to feel guilt(they feel anger and self-hate instead).. so clinical psychopath asians maybe don't have souls? ;w;

that's kinda going philosophical and stretching it a bit, though.
plusss, my bf's a psychopath and he totally has a soul despite being a self-centered little kid on the inside. D:
thoughhh some people would beg to differ o_o

Well, no worries. We have souls just like any other person... we just would hate to let anyone know that perhaps? XD

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Sasu1010
Well, no worries. We have souls just like any other person... we just would hate to let anyone know that perhaps? XD
you're a psychopath? I know you have souls.. I constantly defend my bf from people calling him heartless D;

juuust some people beg to differ. you look up 'how to help a psychopath' online,
and all you find is 'how to help yourself get away from a psychopath' dern it. ;w;

I dunt wanna get away from him, I wanna try to teach him to be a productive member of society. :c

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
Dark Lolita Angel
Sasu1010
you're a psychopath? I know you have souls.. I constantly defend my bf from people calling him heartless D;

juuust some people beg to differ. you look up 'how to help a psychopath' online,
and all you find is 'how to help yourself get away from a psychopath' dern it. ;w;

I dunt wanna get away from him, I wanna try to teach him to be a productive member of society. :c

No worries, psychos are cool! Also, I am one somewhat but self proclaimed of course. I am one of those dangerous ones that can act normally among people. Trust me. But no worries, I would never harm anyone. I could never allow myself to do that

Rainbow Grabber

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Dark Lolita Angel
Sasu1010
OH s**t!!! You saw THAT guy?! I heard about him on the news and IM IN CANADA O.O

And dang, good luck with college o.o
he's scary ;w;
and he friended me on FB XDD

luckily I didn't see him IRL..

I live liek 1,000 miles from him.

He thought I was trying to steal his identity..
why would I want to be ugly, CRAZY, paranoid, foreveralone, and 8 years older..
and have criminal charges to the extent that he'll probably never get a job?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
himmm being creepy..

User Image
the only pic of me I could find where i'm making that weird face.. with my friend's beardie when I was still fostering her and she was an angry lil bish(she's much nicer and fatter now)..beardie, not my friend. xP

User Image
me from like a month ago. can't find any more recent ones.

I may not be pretty, but I have rainbow hair and potential..aka I am not a scary deadbeat known across the USA (and apparently friggin Canada) as a scary psycho. o_O
is Akron really close to the boarder, or something? I have never bothered looking up his hometown's location, because I am not his stalker. :K

Yet, he thinks I want to be him. Ew, no. ;w;

also sorry about the stereotypes thing. :c
my bf wishes he was asian xD well, Japanese. I doubt he'd settle for being *just* asian.
UNLESS he could be one of those 6'5" chinese dudes..
but he ran with his arms backwards like a Naruto character until he was 18 1/2..
so that's not really a good compliment. :/

what're the main ones? x.O

O: Your adorable! I didn't know!! xD Anyways back to guessing but...I have no idea D:<

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Sasu1010
No worries, psychos are cool! Also, I am one somewhat but self proclaimed of course. I am one of those dangerous ones that can act normally among people. Trust me. But no worries, I would never harm anyone. I could never allow myself to do that
it's always great to love/accept yourself c:
most sociopaths don't admit to others that they are them.. and/or live in denial themselves.

Random tymeee~ Imma say a bunch of info and you tell if it applies to you. xP

trying to teach morals to a sociopath is like trying to teach calculus to a kid with down syndrome. society's right/wrong aren't automatic, what's best for their personal interests is. xP true?

Except, my bf isn't one of the plotting, dangerous, awesomely smart ones.. he kinda just lives in his own fantasy world.. he thinks in the uber short-term.. like he doesn't realize that if it'll screw himself over, as long as he does what he wanted to at that moment. ..until you reason with him, and he freaks out realizing that he ******** up. x.O;

Are you the plotting kind? OwO

not saying evil serial killer kind, cuz liek less than one out of a thousand psychopaths ever kills anyone

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
lilmisssydnis
O: Your adorable! I didn't know!! xD Anyways back to guessing but...I have no idea D:<
thanks, lol c:

I sorry xD

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
Dark Lolita Angel
lilmisssydnis
thanks, lol c:

I sorry xD

Tis all good!

And to answer the question above, I am the plotting but too lazy to do anything kind of psycho. Again, self-proclaimed of course ^_^

Also, I still can find some reasoning at times as to why the plans I concoct would never work which makes me a little less insane. My family has one rule..

The moment you are born, You have lost your sanity.
My whole family is apeshiz crazy

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Sasu1010
Tis all good!

And to answer the question above, I am the plotting but too lazy to do anything kind of psycho. Again, self-proclaimed of course ^_^

Also, I still can find some reasoning at times as to why the plans I concoct would never work which makes me a little less insane. My family has one rule..

The moment you are born, You have lost your sanity.
My whole family is apeshiz crazy
sounds either fun, agonizing, or hectic.
maybe all of the above?

happy new year, btw x3

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
A kitty to nuzzle in your lap.

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
AKO_Slash
A kitty to nuzzle in your lap.
I wish..
I love cats.<3 O:

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
Dark Lolita Angel
Sasu1010
it's always great to love/accept yourself c:
most sociopaths don't admit to others that they are them.. and/or live in denial themselves.

Random tymeee~ Imma say a bunch of info and you tell if it applies to you. xP

trying to teach morals to a sociopath is like trying to teach calculus to a kid with down syndrome. society's right/wrong aren't automatic, what's best for their personal interests is. xP true?

Except, my bf isn't one of the plotting, dangerous, awesomely smart ones.. he kinda just lives in his own fantasy world.. he thinks in the uber short-term.. like he doesn't realize that if it'll screw himself over, as long as he does what he wanted to at that moment. ..until you reason with him, and he freaks out realizing that he ******** up. x.O;

Are you the plotting kind? OwO

not saying evil serial killer kind, cuz liek less than one out of a thousand psychopaths ever kills anyone

You sound too self-analyzing to be too psycho. Narcisists are far more scary.

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
AKO_Slash
i'm not a psycho O:
i'm an empath, which is liek the complete opposite.

Unlesss you were talking to Sasu xP

Narcissists are either scary or silly, depending on to what degree. ;w;

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
Dark Lolita Angel
AKO_Slash
i'm not a psycho O:
i'm an empath, which is liek the complete opposite.

Unlesss you were talking to Sasu xP

Narcissists are either scary or silly, depending on to what degree. ;w;

Sorry the quote tree confused me a bit. lol Happy New Year, empaths & psychos! emotion_c8 emotion_0A0

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
AKO_Slash
Sorry the quote tree confused me a bit. lol Happy New Year, empaths & psychos! emotion_c8 emotion_0A0
happy new years! XD
hope it's been going well for you, as I am 5 days late replying to this. ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas