Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mariruka
*sigh* ... Please Christmas, hurry up and get here already. I know about the virtue of patience, but... I am chewing my fingernails to THE NUB ALREADY!! ... Ahem. Thank you.

Santa admits he uses his Northern Time Celestial Masterclock to slow down time the closer it gets to Christmas. That way he can deliver all the presents before we wake up.

belladonna_666 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 80, 46, 12 Total: 138 (3-300)

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Syndaleia
Mariruka
*sigh* ... Please Christmas, hurry up and get here already. I know about the virtue of patience, but... I am chewing my fingernails to THE NUB ALREADY!! ... Ahem. Thank you.

Santa admits he uses his Northern Time Celestial Masterclock to slow down time the closer it gets to Christmas. That way he can deliver all the presents before we wake up.

well how else would he pull it off?

Sailor Diamond rolled 3 100-sided dice: 17, 44, 49 Total: 110 (3-300)

Heroic Bibliophile

22,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
murder for giggles
I just got a SUPER AWESOME GIFT... so thank you to whoever gave it to me!!!! heart heart heart
YOur hat makes me think of the Ottoman empire from hetalia!!

belladonna_666 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 20, 89, 54 Total: 163 (3-300)

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sparkling Potato
asdfg got a gift ;u;
ghost of modmas<33

Should I make an art freebie thread? :L But I tend to disappear a lot, so maybe random art gifting is better. eue ...but what if some people don't like art

/appears to be talking to self

all art is good and i cant draw so i stand in awe of thoes who can

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I want a nice gift...im here for 4 days T.T
belladonna_666

There has been speculation about the use of a self-replicator, initially designed to assist elves in toy making. But this has not been confirmed. I suspect that that where there's smoke, there's fire. Perhaps more than one Santa makes the rounds AS WELL AS time slowing down. My bet is that when he duplicates himself... IF he duplicates himself... Only Mrs. Claus can detect the real Santa.

belladonna_666 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 47, 56, 41 Total: 144 (3-300)

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sharp Mario

and what is a nce gift exactly?

Shameless Capitalist

16,965 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
Bumping in all topics!

mrgreen MERRY CHRISTMAS mrgreen

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
belladonna_666
Sharp Mario

and what is a nce gift exactly?
I don't know...something ... IDK I'm new ._. something usefull or IDK you're making me confuse .-.

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Syndaleia
belladonna_666

There has been speculation about the use of a self-replicator, initially designed to assist elves in toy making. But this has not been confirmed. I suspect that that where there's smoke, there's fire. Perhaps more than one Santa makes the rounds AS WELL AS time slowing down. My bet is that when he duplicates himself... IF he duplicates himself... Only Mrs. Claus can detect the real Santa.

hmmmm that is a good point. though i think it is more important that he keeps up the good job then how

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Reinventing Santa Claus.
"Ari Shyne"
My idea for a Christmas figure would be female. She'd be a young, blonde girl of maybe 10-12 years of age. Big, innocent blue eyes and a wide smile on her face. She'd dress in bright, festive colors like red and gold, often in fine clothing. She would represent the innocent, pure joy that children feel on Christmas morning.

+[Skarekrow]+ rolled 3 100-sided dice: 34, 38, 85 Total: 157 (3-300)

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Dapper Genius

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sailor Diamond
murder for giggles
I just got a SUPER AWESOME GIFT... so thank you to whoever gave it to me!!!! heart heart heart
YOur hat makes me think of the Ottoman empire from hetalia!!

blaugh
belladonna_666

hmmmm that is a good point. though i think it is more important that he keeps up the good job then how

I have to document and decipher as much of his techniques as possible if I'm to pass my entrance exam for Elf Certification. I can't afford to buy gifts, so I might as well join in making them. It's a long shot... I exceed the height requirements by 14 inches. Still, it's Christmas, and a girl's gotta hold onto her dreams.

JaguarGal rolled 3 100-sided dice: 20, 57, 39 Total: 116 (3-300)

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Stepheara
ikr join in its fun *0*
*spins in imitation of a nosedive* whee

i are plushie
I do too. Not that I wouldn't like them if they were a manbearpigfish person... but I do like my version better. It's more emotion_kirakira instead of sweatdrop XD

Oh yes, never. I'm me and I shall dance around, rambling about the oddest things... or the geekiest, and eventually tripping... only to do it all over again. whee
I quite agree XD;

Yay! As long as you don't hurt yourself when you trip. But even if you do, I shall pick you back up patch you up so you can continue your oddity~! ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff