Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Voodoo Kittie
Cookie on Fire

Thanks!! <3 LEAVE MY KITTY ALONEEEE!!! gonk
hehehe

I am doing good. Life has been kinda interesting this past few months. Lots of learning about life and whatnot. I am also trying to think more positive about myself. How can I expect people to love me, if I don't love myself? Right? So yeah, that is what's up with my life.

What's up with you?

I love those candy canes. They look yummy. ^_^

A little self enlightenment from time to time is healthy Cookie. My husband and I have finally bought and moved into our first house. Last night we put up the Christmas tree and now we are making plans for the holiday with the family. cat_smile

*runs off with kitty balloon*.........

Awwww that is good to hear. ^_^
I like when Christmas brings families together and all that. I don't know... it is really nice and cute.

NOOOOOOOOO come back with MY balloon. scream

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Ilafatyu
Mokoni
ohidere!

y halo thar

Fancy meeting you here, Moko.
Totally biggrin

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Megaliciously Me

Ok lol...I'll try for the art contest 3nodding

Yays! Art is good for the soul...so are cookies
scullylam

*shares ice cream with some reese peanut butter cup*

the contests are awesome!!! and earlier i was thinking about christmas carols. xd

oooh yummy thanks and carols can be eaten....sort of

Fashionable Hoarder

ninja I hope our contest gets entries :3

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

tiranaki
ninja I hope our contest gets entries :3

They will!

You look all shiny and Christmas-y!

Demonic Cultist

14,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cookie on Fire
Voodoo Kittie
Cookie on Fire

Thanks!! <3 LEAVE MY KITTY ALONEEEE!!! gonk
hehehe

I am doing good. Life has been kinda interesting this past few months. Lots of learning about life and whatnot. I am also trying to think more positive about myself. How can I expect people to love me, if I don't love myself? Right? So yeah, that is what's up with my life.

What's up with you?

I love those candy canes. They look yummy. ^_^

A little self enlightenment from time to time is healthy Cookie. My husband and I have finally bought and moved into our first house. Last night we put up the Christmas tree and now we are making plans for the holiday with the family. cat_smile

*runs off with kitty balloon*.........

Awwww that is good to hear. ^_^
I like when Christmas brings families together and all that. I don't know... it is really nice and cute.

NOOOOOOOOO come back with MY balloon. scream

Heh...Yes I will be doing a *lot* of cooking for the Christmas dinner. Will you be going home to your family for the holidays too?

*hides behind a tree with the kitty balloon* mine, mine, mine...... cat_biggrin

Wealthy Noob

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Ambu

Question. I've read your post. However, are the avatars entered be displayed on the post as you get them so others can see? I don't think it would be fair because people might copy the avatar entered instead of making their own. I don't know, just my thought :]

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
windmagician
Megaliciously Me

Ok lol...I'll try for the art contest 3nodding

Yays! Art is good for the soul...so are cookies
scullylam

*shares ice cream with some reese peanut butter cup*

the contests are awesome!!! and earlier i was thinking about christmas carols. xd

oooh yummy thanks and carols can be eaten....sort of

oooo... if carols were a cookie, what kind would they be? emotion_omnomnom

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
L y k e 0 m g
Ambu

Question. I've read your post. However, are the avatars entered be displayed on the post as you get them so others can see? I don't think it would be fair because people might copy the avatar entered instead of making their own. I don't know, just my thought :]
Yup, they've been included but the post is a few pages in and is only linked to on the front page. I'm not too worried about people copying outfits, but if it happens to become an issue I'll simply disallow the entry. 3nodding

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Mokoni

I do love your holiday avatar this year... And you've got it on early, too.
I'm the type to put it off until the end, unfortunately. Maybe it'll be different this year, who knows.
sweatdrop

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Voodoo Kittie

Heh...Yes I will be doing a *lot* of cooking for the Christmas dinner. Will you be going home to your family for the holidays too?

I am home already. I am done studying baking and pastry. Now I don't have to suffer the homesickness thing that I hated.

-runs after you looking for you everywhere-

Demonic Cultist

14,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cookie on Fire
Voodoo Kittie

I am home already. I am done studying baking and pastry. Now I don't have to suffer the homesickness thing that I hated.

Aawws...I'm glad you get to be with your family. Being alone on the holidays is such a bad feeling. Do you have anything fun planned? And.....I never did get that sunshine you promised me.... cat_crying

*runs faster, trips and falls* aahhhh.....that hurts!!!!!!!

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Ilafatyu
Mokoni

I do love your holiday avatar this year... And you've got it on early, too.
I'm the type to put it off until the end, unfortunately. Maybe it'll be different this year, who knows.
sweatdrop
Thanks biggrin

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Voodoo Kittie
Cookie on Fire
Voodoo Kittie

Aawws...I'm glad you get to be with your family. Being alone on the holidays is such a bad feeling. Do you have anything fun planned? And.....I never did get that sunshine you promised me.... cat_crying

*runs faster, trips and falls* aahhhh.....that hurts!!!!!!!

My plans are just spontaneous. I might go to a paint/glow party on Dec. 17 and then to a Skrillex party on Jan. 4. That is all I know for now. I want to drive around to see Christmas decorations and whatnot. xd I don't have anything else planed out. sweatdrop

What sunshine? eek

There you are.. -runs after you and catches you- MY balloon. evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas