>-<
*Is tempted to open before Xmas*
._.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Romanito
-Standing in the corner glaring at all the festivities going on, being forced here was all his brother's idea of "having a good time fratello ve~" He could have cared less about all the joy- Hmph.

Why the frown dude? It's a Christmas party have some cookies for something.

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Cuddly Sweetheart

*wanders in* Oh Mei, how lovely!

(Stupid migraine made me miss you starting this. My fail is epic. T ^T)
*walks in and looks around with a smile*
Xian chao, everyone~
(I figured that I'd play Vietnam again, even though I'm not cosplaying as her right now. ^^; )

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
I Mei Chang I
keirei
I Mei Chang I
keirei
I Mei Chang I

-smiles-

-giggles and smiles- AH! i know! we should throw a party and invite them!...it would be alot of fun i think.

yes perhaps we should aru

-nods smiling brightly- mmhmm!!

((ugh i gtg lol talk to ya later! ))

We shall have to plan aru.

(Bye )

-giggles- yep!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Spanish Hot Chocolate
keirei
Spanish Hot Chocolate
keirei
Spanish Hot Chocolate

He's being stubborn, of course.. *Sighs, then smiles, biting down gently on his lower lip.* He hasn't admitted it yet, but, I'll win 'im over with my garden. He'll get used to loving carnations instead, since he'll be over at my house a whole lot more now.. Are you guys having a traditional wedding?

-giggles and node, before getting a mischevious glint in her eyes- oh?....whats this?.....are you and Netherlands...together? -tilts her head alittle- Ah i am not sure...i think it would be considered traditional

Well, not.. exactly.. *He fingered the slim ring on his finger, voice taking on just a slightly bitter tone.* We're being forced into a union, political things, you know how it is. *He chuckled.* But I think this might actually work out. Not romantically, of course, but.. well, we can tolerate each other! *He tapped his chin in thought.* Traditional Roman Catholic or that-- that bud thing. I think it has something to do with flowers, or burning incense or something..

-she nodded as she smiled softly- Atleast you two aren't fighting or anything...its always a start -she blinked and tilted her head- i don't think we are going to be burning anything...

*He barked with laughter, before stopping himself, coughing lightly.* Sorry, I'm still not used to that idea.. it cracks me up. We fight, but it's not over little things anymore. Now it's more about football and flowers! *He smirked, slightly cocky.* He's just angry 'cause I beat him at soccer. No, it's not that, it's the.. the religion, it starts with a B-- well, I'll figure it out when I need to! *Grins*

-She tilted her head and giggled as he laughed- ah i bet!.....-she laughed softly and smiled up at him- mmhmm! thank you for everything Spain.....even when i was little....
Merry Christmas!~ > v<

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
-looks around smiling brightly as more people joned her little party- WELCOME EVERYONE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Cuddly Sweetheart

keirei
*pokes sides* emotion_awesome

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Gypsy_Kt
keirei
*pokes sides* emotion_awesome

-squeaks and jumps - AH!...oh....Gypsy-chan!! -turns and hugs and kisses her cheek- mistle toe! -points to her head band-

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-She looks around, crossing her arms tightly over her chest, scanning the nations, hoping to see a familiar face.-
Hmmph...
YO, SUP DAWGS?

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Quote:
I have seen your thread and it caught my eye!
i have been wondering around if people are in their Gifting Spirits
and i have spotted so many thanks for anon's!
that makes them happy!
Farewell Sweetie!
-X-mas Happiness Anon-

thank you!! hehe glad my thread caught your eye! XD

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
SERBlA
-She looks around, crossing her arms tightly over her chest, scanning the nations, hoping to see a familiar face.-
Hmmph...

-smiles brightly and waves- welcome!! please feel free to make yourself at home!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff