Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

Very interesting about RPing, anyone had good new year eve?

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
I wish I could be healthy as well. >_< I think I read earlier in the thread that you have a hereditary condition?

You're the second person during this event who has actually been older than me.

Hypoglycemia and Diabetes runs in the family,along with Graves' Disease....not diabetic yet....just hypoglycemic....yay!! Only a carrier for Graves' Disease though,it only strikes the males.
But I get the Seizure Disorder and Endometrial Hyperplasia from my father's exposure to Agent Orange.
I can deal with the Hypoglycemia and Seizure Disorder,have been doing it since 12 years old and 6 months old respectively....it was the Endometrial Hyperplasia,which has caused me the most trouble.
Oh and the Insomnia since I was 12 is so fun too lol.

People think only teens should be interested in hanging out in places like Gaia. Eff them lol.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Black Lust Perfume
Very interesting about RPing, anyone had good new year eve?

It was quiet,which I prefer....except for the drunks across the street. Why is it that any place we move too....a bar has to be within 2 blocks of us??

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

Hypoglycemia and Diabetes runs in the family,along with Graves' Disease....not diabetic yet....just hypoglycemic....yay!! Only a carrier for Graves' Disease though,it only strikes the males.
But I get the Seizure Disorder and Endometrial Hyperplasia from my father's exposure to Agent Orange.
I can deal with the Hypoglycemia and Seizure Disorder,have been doing it since 12 years old and 6 months old respectively....it was the Endometrial Hyperplasia,which has caused me the most trouble.
Oh and the Insomnia since I was 12 is so fun too lol.

People think only teens should be interested in hanging out in places like Gaia. Eff them lol.

Blood disorders are never good.

I had a friend when I was young who use to have seizures. It's pretty scary. More so since you can't really do anything to help them.

I had never heard of Endometrial Hyperplasia so I had to wiki it.

See with me even though I know that I have things wrong with me i never go to a dr. I'd rather not have my family know. I guess it's not really the best way to be, but I just don't want to deal with that kind of stress.

Oh I didn't mean it like only teens should be on Gaia. It's just my experience that most of the people that I interact with online are younger than me.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
Blood disorders are never good.

I had a friend when I was young who use to have seizures. It's pretty scary. More so since you can't really do anything to help them.

I had never heard of Endometrial Hyperplasia so I had to wiki it.

See with me even though I know that I have things wrong with me i never go to a dr. I'd rather not have my family know. I guess it's not really the best way to be, but I just don't want to deal with that kind of stress.

Oh I didn't mean it like only teens should be on Gaia. It's just my experience that most of the people that I interact with online are younger than me.

Yeah,before the 2 surgeries,I had been bleeding out a pint of blood a week. Thus all the associated problems with that,like anemia,no energy,etc. If I had kept bleeding,sooner or later I could of had a heart attack or something....because such excessive bleeding is very dangerous and stresses the heart....since the heart is trying to pump less blood to everywhere.

Well I rarely can afford a doctor,but it was see one or keep bleeding and after so many years of putting up with it,when we finally got some money in,we went for it and tried to get it solved. Which is where the surgeries had come in.

I wasn't saying you meant it like that. I was saying that sometimes when people find out how old I am,I get....why are you on Gaia?? Aren't you too old?? and so on.... It gets uber annoying. so just eff them....their world view is just so narrow.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

Yeah,before the 2 surgeries,I had been bleeding out a pint of blood a week. Thus all the associated problems with that,like anemia,no energy,etc. If I had kept bleeding,sooner or later I could of had a heart attack or something....because such excessive bleeding is very dangerous and stresses the heart....since the heart is trying to pump less blood to everywhere.

Well I rarely can afford a doctor,but it was see one or keep bleeding and after so many years of putting up with it,when we finally got some money in,we went for it and tried to get it solved. Which is where the surgeries had come in.

I wasn't saying you meant it like that. I was saying that sometimes when people find out how old I am,I get....why are you on Gaia?? Aren't you too old?? and so on.... It gets uber annoying. so just eff them....their world view is just so narrow.

That's good that the surgeries helped. Thinking that you would inevitably end up having a heat attack can be really unsettling. Hopefully technology will improve enough to further help with dealing with such things.

You don't have any way to get medical insurance? I'm sure it would help a lot with the bills. I only have insurance because I am legally blind. I should use it, but my mother always says there is no point if I'm healthy... She just doesn't know that I'm not...

I don't mind if people want to judge me based on my interests. Their opinions are rather ignorant and full of personal bias anyway.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
That's good that the surgeries helped. Thinking that you would inevitably end up having a heat attack can be really unsettling. Hopefully technology will improve enough to further help with dealing with such things.

You don't have any way to get medical insurance? I'm sure it would help a lot with the bills. I only have insurance because I am legally blind. I should use it, but my mother always says there is no point if I'm healthy... She just doesn't know that I'm not...

I don't mind if people want to judge me based on my interests. Their opinions are rather ignorant and full of personal bias anyway.

I had to get a blood transfusion to try and balance it out.

No....because I am Hypoglycemic and not Diabetic....because I have a Seizure Disorder and not Epilepsy....and so on and so on....I can't get any of the help that would be available to others....because I am not disabled *sneers at the government idiots* enough for them.
You really should use your insurance to find out everything that is wrong,so you can fix it,if possible.

I never cared for others opinions,what annoys me is their overwhelming need to share them with me ad nauseum.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

I had to get a blood transfusion to try and balance it out.

No....because I am Hypoglycemic and not Diabetic....because I have a Seizure Disorder and not Epilepsy....and so on and so on....I can't get any of the help that would be available to others....because I am not disabled *sneers at the government idiots* enough for them.
You really should use your insurance to find out everything that is wrong,so you can fix it,if possible.

I never cared for others opinions,what annoys me is their overwhelming need to share them with me ad nauseum.

It's good that there were no complications.

It doesn't make sense for them to deny you... I mean there are people with lesser problems who have insurance. the government really pisses me off sometimes... =_= Sorta like how even if you have insurance they don't cover dental...

Maybe someday I will. Most likely it'll be when I have no choice.

The internet is usually where the worst characters traits that people have shine through unfortunately.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
It's good that there were no complications.

It doesn't make sense for them to deny you... I mean there are people with lesser problems who have insurance. the government really pisses me off sometimes... =_= Sorta like how even if you have insurance they don't cover dental...

Maybe someday I will. Most likely it'll be when I have no choice.

The internet is usually where the worst characters traits that people have shine through unfortunately.

That's the government for you.

Yes,I know....with the stalking and s**t some like to do,that they would not do in Real Life.
If I wanted to hear people b***h about me and how I live my life,I'd go to my relatives lol.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

That's the government for you.

Yes,I know....with the stalking and s**t some like to do,that they would not do in Real Life.
If I wanted to hear people b***h about me and how I live my life,I'd go to my relatives lol.

I really hate governments... =_=

I'm thankful that I have not had too many bad experiences online. I don't like fighting and usually try to work things out even if I don't like someone.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Enough about that lol.

Doesn't it look like my Mwee is reading my book with me??

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr
Enough about that lol.

Doesn't it look like my Mwee is reading my book with me??

I didn't notice at first, but it really does. That's kind of cute.

I've actually never seen a Mwee before. *so out of date in gaia items*

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
I didn't notice at first, but it really does. That's kind of cute.

I've actually never seen a Mwee before. *so out of date in gaia items*

A Mwee is just a black version of a Gwee lol.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

A Mwee is just a black version of a Gwee lol.

Yeah I could tell. I have 2 Gwee that I never seem to equip. o_O;

The Mwee is a better color.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
Yeah I could tell. I have 2 Gwee that I never seem to equip. o_O;

The Mwee is a better color.

Yeah. I sold off my Gwee.
I have had this Mwee since they first came out.

Sell the Gwee's and get a Mwee??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces