Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

Everyone has to learn somewhere. On Furc we classify the difference between newbie and n00b. A Newbie is new to Furc and maybe RPing. A N00b is an idiot that likes to troll and cause trouble. We help newbie's usually and report the n00bs.

It's just a lot of pressure when something has been around for so long. I like to see things through from the beginning otherwise I feel like I'd never be able to catch up.

So it's all about written RP? I'm not very eloquent so that probably wouldn't be too good for me. I've only ever RP'd with text on forums or on msn.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Someone tried to get me to play Second Life, but I don't want to spend real money on everything. That turned me off from even bothering.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
It's just a lot of pressure when something has been around for so long. I like to see things through from the beginning otherwise I feel like I'd never be able to catch up.

So it's all about written RP? I'm not very eloquent so that probably wouldn't be too good for me. I've only ever RP'd with text on forums or on msn.

Good thing there are new dreams popping up everyday....or create your own.
Some of it is stext,some of it is the enviroment you find yourself in too. It also depends a lot on the particular dream you are in. Plus you could learn,even I had to start somewhere.

Sexy Turtle

RPing, I have see that word a lot lately on Gaia, however I never understood it. Of course, with my limited of English words, RPing seems like they know what life sounds like while Im being the one who never heard a sound of people's breathing or all those things,

MMO, is alright, I only played zOMG but lost interested, and my boyfriend wanted me to try StarCraft, whatever it called, and I find it so stupid haha.

I guess I enjoy dressing my avatar, and collecting unique items once a while when I find time to vending.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

Good thing there are new dreams popping up everyday....or create your own.
Some of it is stext,some of it is the enviroment you find yourself in too. It also depends a lot on the particular dream you are in. Plus you could learn,even I had to start somewhere.

I'll check it out tomorrow and see how new user friendly it is. I guess if it's something not level based it shouldn't matter too much.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I LOVE changing my avatar. XD So many cool items now compared to 2007. (when I was active last)

Well Im heading to bed now, see you guys tomorrow, or if the thread closes, good luck to the last poster!

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
I'll check it out tomorrow and see how new user friendly it is. I guess if it's something not level based it shouldn't matter too much.

Avoid FurN aka Furrabian Nights....its the adult area and has lots of pervs....what scares me most....I am positive most of the pervs there are not adults -.-. Otherwise have fun.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr
Soreiyu

Avoid FurN aka Furrabian Nights....its the adult area and has lots of pervs....what scares me most....I am positive most of the pervs there are not adults -.-. Otherwise have fun.

I'm not bothered by perverted people since I am one, but I'll take your word for it. For the most part it's usually teen males who frequent such things. Not really worth my time. lol

Chaos_Bunny
I LOVE changing my avatar. XD So many cool items now compared to 2007. (when I was active last)

Well Im heading to bed now, see you guys tomorrow, or if the thread closes, good luck to the last poster!

haha I rarely buy any items. *cheap*

Sleep well. <3

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Robin was here. whee

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I hope the forum doesn't close tonight. I will miss it. crying

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
I'm not bothered by perverted people since I am one, but I'll take your word for it. For the most part it's usually teen males who frequent such things. Not really worth my time. lol

Well if you are under 18 and caught in FurN....they will get you. Like I said they enforce their TOS and Ratings.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

Well if you are under 18 and caught in FurN....they will get you. Like I said they enforce their TOS and Ratings.

That's good that they do. I hate when sites ignore their own rules.

I'm 29. I wish I could be a teen again.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
That's good that they do. I hate when sites ignore their own rules.

I'm 29. I wish I could be a teen again.

Eh....except for the health problems....I enjoy being 34 lol.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

Eh....except for the health problems....I enjoy being 34 lol.

I wish I could be healthy as well. >_< I think I read earlier in the thread that you have a hereditary condition?

You're the second person during this event who has actually been older than me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff