Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Soreiyu

What game are you playing?
World of Warcraft. 3nodding

sweatdrop The game that lead me to quit gaia for 3 years...

@Lust

Yay! thanks for changing the quote rule.

I'm in Oregon.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
I love a good game that makes me think. Thus liking RPGs and Puzzles. Though other genres are just as nice,if they make me think while playing them. I also like wrestling games,yesh I know I am weird.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chaos_Bunny
World of Warcraft. 3nodding

sweatdrop The game that lead me to quit gaia for 3 years...

Somehow I've quit every MMO that I have joined. I've never played WoW though since I don't have money to spend each month on it.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Soul of Kyr
My brother likes those types of games, the harder the puzzles the more he likes it.

I hate them. sweatdrop RAGE QUIT! That's what happens. I like fighting games with awesome storylines/characters. And MMORPGS, and anything with a ton of character customization. I play Aion free trials just to make characters XD

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
I've played this one MMO for around 12+ years now....one of the longest running MMOs. But it not for everyone,though I like it because you can customise almost everything if you want. Though it not a hack n slash type.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Soreiyu

Somehow I've quit every MMO that I have joined. I've never played WoW though since I don't have money to spend each month on it.
Haha yeah I'm usually like that, like I'll last playing the game for a while (possibly up to a year) then move on to a new one, but with WoW I've been on it for a while now. Not sure how much longer though.

@Sould of Kyr; What game is that?

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Chaos_Bunny
@Sould of Kyr; What game is that?

Just call me Kyr hun. Everyone does.

I play Furcadia. It is an MMORPSG....Massive Multi-Player Online Role-Playing Social Game. It is not 3D,which makes it easier for those of us who are artists to customize our entire 'Dream'(which is what the rooms are called)....from the floors all the way to the skin of the window to the avatars. Your imagination is what will limit you. You have just social dreams or like a friend of mine Nommad did,an entire game dream where you had HP and MP and fought stuff. I find it fun and interesting and have played it for 12+ years and have run a Guild on it for that long too. One of the longest running MMOs and my Guild is one of the longest running Guilds. Furcadia is not for everyone and most RP is done by using the surroundings and typing it out too. Of course the fact that I can alter the patches for my Dreams myself makes it easier on me.
.,knx:VLnfcx M/d,[p;dlmlbpojfd burning_eyes heart
I SEEEET FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TO THE RAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIN! AND I THREW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSS INTO THE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEES! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Soul of Kyr

Just call me Kyr hun. Everyone does.

I play Furcadia. It is an MMORPSG....Massive Multi-Player Online Role-Playing Social Game. It is not 3D,which makes it easier for those of us who are artists to customize our entire 'Dream'(which is what the rooms are called)....from the floors all the way to the skin of the window to the avatars. Your imagination is what will limit you. You have just social dreams or like a friend of mine Nommad did,an entire game dream where you had HP and MP and fought stuff. I find it fun and interesting and have played it for 12+ years and have run a Guild on it for that long too. One of the longest running MMOs and my Guild is one of the longest running Guilds. Furcadia is not for everyone and most RP is done by using the surroundings and typing it out too. Of course the fact that I can alter the patches for my Dreams myself makes it easier on me.
Alright, nice to meet you Kyr smile That sounds kind of cool!

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think the weirdest MMO that I have played is The Endless Forest. I still sometimes log in just to wonder around the forest. lol I'm such a wuss though and if I can't understand what someone is trying to say with their body movements I'll just run away.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Chaos_Bunny
Alright, nice to meet you Kyr smile That sounds kind of cool!

Nice to met you too.
What I like best about the game....they Enforce their TOS and the Creators and Employees of the company still log in and play the game themselves. In fact Talzhemir(one of 2 main creators) is a good friend of mine,we have a lot in common.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'll look it up and see what it is like. I don't think I would want to join though. I'd feel too much like a noob.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Soreiyu
I'll look it up and see what it is like. I don't think I would want to join though. I'd feel too much like a noob.

Everyone has to learn somewhere. On Furc we classify the difference between newbie and n00b. A Newbie is new to Furc and maybe RPing. A N00b is an idiot that likes to troll and cause trouble. We help newbie's usually and report the n00bs.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
That's awesome that they enforce their ToS. That's been really bugging me about WoW lately. They have a lot of rules about flaming/harassment/racial/sexual/etc but it isn't enforced at all.

The weirdest MMO I've played would be Second Life. It's just...weird. I almost love it though, it's like a MMO sims game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff