Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

Kyr,

I dont blame you about that doctor part, Hope you will get it somehow improve.

And about last part, I used to hang out a lot back in 04-09 and when it hit 2010, I noticed that I start not posting or hang out much anymore but once a while when I am really bored with other things in real life.

And I also noticed that I come here more when it is Event, I was not happy that I missed 2k4's Halloween because I was trapped with a ex who got me joined and he used Internet's bill money for something else and I had to leave, but still will never really quits Gaia at all, maybe when I turn 30, or maybe longer, who knows. Depends on Gaia because they now are greedying for our real money haha. But some items are worth to keep.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Lust,
Well 2 surgeries in the last 5 months,supposedly helped at least one condition of mine,so yay!! It was the condition that was most likely to kill me off,so I am happy it is fixed,the rest I can deal with.

I was pretty much an ED poster until about '06 or '07. After that I really dropped off the forums and just played the games and such. Usually only coming out to post on the forums dealing with some of the games I play or for Events.
I missed most of last years events,since we had to move and I ended up with no internet for almost a year,until we finally moved again,where we could get it.

I'm already in my 30's,but am not really planning to quit anytime soon myself. But then I have played a certain MMORPSG for over 12+ years now. So I am pretty loyal in what I play. Though I don't really put that much of my real money into most of the sites and games I play.
One word response.

Oh no, I just disqualified myself!

Sexy Turtle

Kyr,

Wow, I am in early of 20's and I am usually in different forums when there is no events- such as QA, LD, GD, its depend on my mood when I click to check out, sometimes Food Life haha.

Ohh, I am very glad that you got that surgeries done, I never had a surgeries in my life, unless pulling five teeth is part of surgeries? Since they "Cut" my gums to get it out better as wisdom teeth pulled out, haha. And I never broke one of my bone as I think I cheated on death few times and still alive.

I cant figure out how people can handle the needles that makes them feel nothing and remembers nothing, I find that a VERY creepy thing to experienced! I only begged for one medication that makes me drunk since I HATE needles touch anywhere in my body.

Needles.... AHHH!! Get it out of my way! Heh.

Sexy Turtle

Rebecca,

Well, well, welcome here! xD I wasnt sure if you saw my last post in that old thread that I found when I peeked and realized that all work I put myself into was a total WASTED so I decided to make a Official one until it gets LOCKED. xD
No I didn't notice, but now that I have...... that's about a load of bullshit. I'd bet my fortune that he awarded his mule the winner. He can actually be banned for violating the rules of his contest. I believe it falls under the terms of fraud. I've seen Gaia ban accounts for promising prizes and not awarding them or operating a contest under false pretenses.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Lust,
I never had any surgery before all of the ones I had to have to fix the problem.

I multi-task a lot,so when on Gaia,I am not just on Gaia. I usually have at least one window of the MMO I play open and then I may be playing on other sites too or readig Fanfiction or doing my art or something.

Oh I freak doctors out. I never stay out as long as I am supposed to. I always come out of it way sooner than I am supposed to.
I never really feel the needles myself,I have gotten stuck so many times over my lifetime that it just doesn't register with me anymore. Of course the scar tissue I got from people improperly inserting needles to take blood and such is fun for freaking nurses out,because now I can freak them out by just not bleeding when they want to take blood. One even thought I was some type of vampire because I had just stopped bleeding in the middle of her taking blood.

I broke a bone once,I was five. Freak accident in that I was playing on a gym bar that was like only a few feet from the ground and landed on a small,but sharp rock wrong with my left arm.
Yes I seem to do freaky things a lot.

Sexy Turtle

Agreed with you Rebecca,

I have been scammed by people like that before and I just doesnt understand why they fooled us, Gaia is about giving and mature place to make friends instead of scamming people because they have "Expensive items" that we earned so hard all those days.

I was trying to find out why the owner wasnt posting much and I decided to look into its pages until I saw page 17, ******** that, He did not "Closed" the thread once it have been "Won" So I thought, why not make a real s**t until it LOCKS the reply button hehe.

I wonder, once it locked, is it going to be possible to Edit the first post to announce the winner?

Sexy Turtle

Kyr,

Wow, Wicked life you got, haha.

I bet you have been in Fist fighting before?
That's very kind of you to do that.

No, once the forum closes, you can't edit your old posts. It basically become archived until they decide to remove the forum for good. Which is usually about a year later when it comes to the Christmas forum.

Fashionable Genius

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hoping to win hehe

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Lust,
Not really. I fight dirty,when I have to fight. Edit: Such as kicking males in the nads or something.
I also collect edged weapons of all types and make sure to remind people that I do and that I know how to use them,that keeps such crap down. I also like to remind them that I am a Traditionally raised Native American,who was also raised within the Biker Community....can you say huge contradictions??

In Real Life,I am pretty much a loner,I can and do enjoy being by myself. Well myself and any animals we may have. I prefer to wander around the countryside,rather than hang out with idiots and do stupid things,or used to wander until my health got bad enough that I couldn't. I am hoping to get well enough,now that the one problem is fixed to wander again and maybe go back to dancing Fancy Shawl again....I miss doing that.

Sexy Turtle

@Kyr,

Ahh, The reason I asked about fist fight because I never experienced it and wonder how it really feel like, but I am just wimp, I ran out of a very first fight that did not even start for a second haha. I was maybe 13 years old.

I find those weapons interesting but I only enjoy viewing it at random times.

@Rebecca

Ahh, that sucks, how can I announce the winner?

@Cookie

Nice to see you here too as well :]
I'd love to stick around but I need sleep. I may be back in a few hours if the forum is still open. Best of luck!
You'll just have to contact the winner personally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff