Wutnowai. FORGIVE ME FOR PICTURZ.

User Image

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gothic Rebecca

I met a guy who was paid to remove all the computers from a school, but he had no place to put them and no knowledge of computers to know how to market them, so I offered him $200 for the lot, and he accepted it! I didn't figure he would, but he did. There were 52 towers and 35 monitors, plus a couple huge boxes of keyboards, mice, speakers, and other accessories, and a trash bag full of cords. I went through and salvaged what I could from the older towers, repaired and updated about 35 towers, picked out the four best systems for myself, and sold the rest for $75 up to $200 each. I got the externals and some updated components from a few trades deals.

That was one crazy lucky deal. Did you manage to sell all of them? If so then that's a big profit.

I would have 2 computers, but my old one won't turn on. The power supply light just blinks so I think it needs a new one.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Aerivel
What the ******** I don't even... Yes, please write down on this schedule when and where you will be having each seizure for the week. You are allowed 10 minutes per, and no more than 120 minutes per week total. I expect this schedule by the end of today.

WTF is wrong with some places? o_O

Yeah....that was my response to her....though with more sarcasm.

Sexy Turtle

Aerivel
Black Lust Perfume

User Image
D: you made those?! Wow, good job!
Aerivel
Black Lust Perfume

User Image Woooooooooooow! Soooooooooo pretty. emotion_dowant

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Aerivel
*insert pic here*]

0o0o0, beautiful!

Sexy Turtle

What shall we change the topic since it erased itself.
Oh wow, thanks everyone! Like I said, I haven't ironed it yet, so it's wrinkled from being tossed and turned every which direction for the decorative satin stitching. I will start working on the skirt now. :3

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Black Lust Perfume
I dont blame you, there is so many guys who is just like a dog. I was lucky that my boyfriend found me, You have so much time to relax and maybe find a true love, but no rush smile

If I find someone I find someone if not then I'm not going to fret about it. I worry more about improving my art. I'd like to reach a level where I feel confident that I can draw out my ideas. At that point I'll work towards becoming a professional something or other.
Soreiyu
Black Lust Perfume
I dont blame you, there is so many guys who is just like a dog. I was lucky that my boyfriend found me, You have so much time to relax and maybe find a true love, but no rush smile

If I find someone I find someone if not then I'm not going to fret about it. I worry more about improving my art. I'd like to reach a level where I feel confident that I can draw out my ideas. At that point I'll work towards becoming a professional something or other.

I peeked at your dA a little last night and I am jealous of your m4d drawing skills. I wish I could draw.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Black Lust Perfume
What shall we change the topic since it erased itself.

How about: Look!! A Topic!!
lol
I know,I'm weird.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aerivel

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/AnimeJo/100_1626.jpg

Looks pretty. ;3

Sexy Turtle

Soreiyu

That was one crazy lucky deal. Did you manage to sell all of them? If so then that's a big profit.

I would have 2 computers, but my old one won't turn on. The power supply light just blinks so I think it needs a new one.

Could be a memory conflict. Usually when the power supply goes out, the whole thing just dies.

I've got a few really basic older systems left. They would be good for like a garage or something that doesn't need anything special. I personally wouldn't want them for my own use though. Too old, too small of a hard drive, and not enough ram. But yeah, I majorly cashed in of that deal. emotion_yatta
Soreiyu
Aerivel

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/AnimeJo/100_1626.jpg

Looks pretty. ;3

Thank you. ^w^ I can't wait to get this skirt mocked up so I can .... Make a whole nother set of flowers. My sanity, where did it go? Heehee. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff