Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

Gosh, the person is right about the person that "Wins" didnt post at all. Scam thread.

I see that you people enjoy chatting with some people smile Wish more people will come, but that is okay.

You are right about Cash Tree, still have Xmas, creepy haha.

I was surprised that they still did not lock the forum yet haha
Black Lust Perfume
Gosh, the person is right about the person that "Wins" didnt post at all. Scam thread.

I see that you people enjoy chatting with some people smile Wish more people will come, but that is okay.

Oh I see what you did there. You're trying to draw our conversation back into your thread. LOL!

Yeah, I dug through the first seventeen pages of that guy's thread an nowhere did anyone post with the name he announced as the winner.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LOL We might as well migrate here again.

Sexy Turtle

Gothic Rebecca
Black Lust Perfume

Oh I see what you did there. You're trying to draw our conversation back into your thread. LOL!

Yeah, I dug through the first seventeen pages of that guy's thread an nowhere did anyone post with the name he announced as the winner.
It is so unfair because we people kept posting and realized that the person have scammed us.

Also his profile is private so yeah, hard to check if he is real or not.

I wanted to win, but I felt bad for those people so I give up wanting and decide to give to make it more fair.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My eyes are really bugging me, but I don't want to go to bed.

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
A haiku:

Christmas cheer is gone /
It's time for resolutions /
When I want cookies.
crying

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Yesh....I am back!! You may now start the party!! Lol
It's very kind of you to do that. I also tried to look at his profile. I wanted to report his thread, but there's no option for someone perpetrating an 'on-site' scam. What's funny is a mod even posted in his thread after he announced his (so-called) winner.

8,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
This is a cool idea!

Sexy Turtle

Soreiyu

haha Nuuuu! I'm talking about the give a gift to the person above you thread. I gave away 20k and a 3k item and got trash... D: So I just gifted the items back to the people...
I know how you feel, I donated so good ones and get cheap ones.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Thus why I don't bother with gift the one above you threads....or threads that kinda force you to gift at all. You usually end up giving away something great,while others just give junk.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's just the same people in the thread over and over again... Their wish lists are obnoxious. *feels like a Scrooge* haha My lack of sleep has probably made me cranky. ;_;

Sexy Turtle

Hyo-seong
Xmas have not gone yet since this forum have not been locked yet haha.

Soul of Kyr
Sweet, Lets PARTY!

Gothic Rebecca
I know! That was so unreal. You can easily report his topic. Isnt he did was Spamming?

Phyllis Gabor
Welcome here. ;D
What kills me is the people who expect they will be gifted items from their wish list that cost millions of gold. I don't even spend that much on myself at one time.

Sexy Turtle

Soreiyu
It's just the same people in the thread over and over again... Their wish lists are obnoxious. *feels like a Scrooge* haha My lack of sleep has probably made me cranky. ;_;

Then dont donate the person who kept posting repeating something worth, but cheap just like rules said, 500g min, and the person will give up easily if she/he dont get good ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff