Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Friendly Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
caitb94

I know exactly what you mean!! it took me a few months to adjust to everything. the one thing I'm really upset about changing is the prices. everything in the shops used to be generally under 5k but they hiked up all the prices emotion_donotwant

Heh, I remember when owning a pair of shoes made you rich :3 because having enough gold to have clothes AND shoes was just awesome :3

Yeah the prices of everything is..well..hmm all I can say is inflation exists everywhere!

Vega
caitb94

I know exactly what you mean!! it took me a few months to adjust to everything. the one thing I'm really upset about changing is the prices. everything in the shops used to be generally under 5k but they hiked up all the prices emotion_donotwant

Heh, I remember when owning a pair of shoes made you rich :3 because having enough gold to have clothes AND shoes was just awesome :3

Yeah the prices of everything is..well..hmm all I can say is inflation exists everywhere!

inflation can't happen in a digital market because everything is controlled in a completely different matter than in real life
the mods just chose to make everything stupid expensive so more people bought gaia cash and they made more real money and it's all just really stupid emotion_donotwant

Friendly Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
caitb94

inflation can't happen in a digital market because everything is controlled in a completely different matter than in real life
the mods just chose to make everything stupid expensive so more people bought gaia cash and they made more real money and it's all just really stupid emotion_donotwant

Aye but a form of inflation has to exist when you compare the price of the thank you letters from 2003 to the price they were back in 2003!

I remember a thank you letter costing 2,000g per letter!

But yes, introducing items which require real money has made prices insane. I know for the past few day's I've been using that thing to get 10 gaia cash.. but you would have to log on for 50 days to get something worth while in the cash shop with that :/

Now I'm not saying getting something for nothing is bad haha
Vega
caitb94

Aye but a form of inflation has to exist when you compare the price of the thank you letters from 2003 to the price they were back in 2003!

I remember a thank you letter costing 2,000g per letter!

But yes, introducing items which require real money has made prices insane. I know for the past few day's I've been using that thing to get 10 gaia cash.. but you would have to log on for 50 days to get something worth while in the cash shop with that :/

Now I'm not saying getting something for nothing is bad haha

eh yeah but it still makes me kind of mad :'(

Friendly Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
caitb94

Oh believe me I know...

My account was hacked way back in mid 2003 by a jealous friend who took my Easter items and my corsage...

I just looked up the prices on them now ;-;

*breaks a little inside*
Vega
caitb94

Oh believe me I know...

My account was hacked way back in mid 2003 by a jealous friend who took my Easter items and my corsage...

I just looked up the prices on them now ;-;

*breaks a little inside*

wah i'm sorry emotion_8c

Friendly Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
caitb94

wah i'm sorry emotion_8c

Thank you ^^

But it's ok!
I have a chance to start new.

All that virtual money would probably go to my head hehe
Vega
caitb94

wah i'm sorry emotion_8c

Thank you ^^

But it's ok!
I have a chance to start new.

All that virtual money would probably go to my head hehe

I have plenty of cash moneys on here but it hasn't really gone to my head imo D:

Friendly Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
caitb94

I have plenty of cash moneys on here but it hasn't really gone to my head imo D:

Eep I was just joking about the money going to my head thing!

Vega
caitb94

Eep I was just joking about the money going to my head thing!

don't worry i'm not offended or anything emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces